Uh oh, might have to sell my entire collection already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Welcome to the club, Joe! Watching your own child be born is perhaps the most amazing experience in the world. I imagine little Ella already has you wrapped around her little finger. :yes: ;-)

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Thanks guys, this is fantastic! :breakdance:

I'll celebrate by buying a new BOOMBOX! :yes: :w00t:

Just kidding, I already have a couple on the way anyway :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I'll get yelled at for those :-/ :-D

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Oh yeah I have the right tunes for Ella its lounge music. I made a copy for my friend jaetee and his wife tells me her son really relaxes on it.

If interested PM me.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Couple more pics for you guys.

She doesn't cry really at all, sweet pouty little lips, button chin, and chubby cheaks..... melts my heart :blush:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
If we were having a boy, my wife did think of "Helix" as one of her options :lol: . Then she found out it was a name for boomboxes and she said "no way in hell!" :lol:

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Great job all around!!! I didn't want to say anything because though not superstitious, I'm afraid sometimes because we lost our firsts (twins/boy & girl). But we now have three "adults". :lol: Congratulations! :thumbsup: And funny and true story...my baby sister was born breech (butt first) naturally and pooped in the doctors hands...no joke! :lol:

Now...when that diaper and food bill gives you a reality check we will be standing at the ready to relieve you of your collection. Once you have matured and mastered Norm and myselfs level of skill with teenage daughters, only then will you truly be able to afford a collection. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Holding on TIGHT to this collection, but I will let you know :-D .

That would be funny to have her poo on the Doc right away :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.