Uh oh, might have to sell my entire collection already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
Masses of congratulations to you Joe! Best of luck, brother!

And if your wife's got any sisters who have a weakness for fat, tattooed and dreadlocked australians please PM me!

Rock On.

alfie

Member (SA)
Mar 11, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Congrats BluFuz!!!!!!!

Rest up dude, I've got a 17 month old boy who brings me so much joy, but Shiat!!, I could use a couple of extra hours sleep :-D

It's tough, especially at first, but it's well worth it. And, by the way, my collection's only getting stronger since he's been born so don't sell up just yet :thumbsup:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Good advice guys - Glu, she's an only child but has some hot cousins so i will try to hook you up!

The doctor said on Friday that we are at about 7 weeks and everything looks ok for now. They are checking hormone levels and anything else we can to make sure all is well......

I can't wait to be sleep deprived! :-/

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Is Glue Moving to Wisconsin?

Congrat's Brother....having/raising kids was one of the best experiences of my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything (except an M90, C100F, Discolite, Wheely, ect....LOL)

You two make a great couple!

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
You guys are great :lol: :yes: .

Glu - I'll get ya hooked up if you come this way for Vacation ;-)

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
We had hormone tests done to make sure Arielle's body is on track and accepting the pregnancy. Doc said everything is good and we have first ultrasound on wed. the 8th. :surf:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Here's hoping that everything stays on course for you guys. :yes: It becomes more exciting with each passing day; enjoy it! :-) :cool:

Wow - best of luck!! Nothing changes your life like a child. I have two. My daughter is 19 and 3 hours away at college, and my son is 16 and I have a feeling he'll be living with us forever - lol!! I definitely don't miss the baby years.. not being able to sleep much and all the diapers and formula, lugging a stroller and baby bag everywhere, lol - but I'm glad we did it for sure!

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Fatdog said:
It becomes more exciting with each passing day; enjoy it! :-) :cool:

It is still hard to get excited about the pregnancy yet - we just don't want a major let down again...... inside I am jumping for JOY!

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Doc visit went great! We have a fetal pole! :lol: :yes: :lol: :yes: :lol:

They said we are at 7 weeks and late July is the due date.

Not my pic, but this is what we saw today along with the heartbeat!

Status
Not open for further replies.