Today at the boot sale.

lupogtiboy

Member (SA)
Aug 31, 2018
Surrey UK
this sony had one beutiful sound some great items here
I have one of these and can confirm that it sounds great! I got mine from eBay for £40, re-belted both decks (not that tricky!) and it works perfectly now. Only downside is the plastic on the display section yellows very easily and looks a bit crap, but other than that, a great unit.

Reactions: Radio raheem

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
I have one of these and can confirm that it sounds great! I got mine from eBay for £40, re-belted both decks (not that tricky!) and it works perfectly now. Only downside is the plastic on the display section yellows very easily and looks a bit crap, but other than that, a great unit.
hey i nearly bought the same box a few months ago....if you like that one then you will also like the jvc pc v2....i didn't buy the box you have because i can't do belts anymore lad, congrats great score my friend

Reactions: lupogtiboy

hopey

Member (SA)
Dec 28, 2014
Melb AU
Grab the JVC Linear Tracking Turntable and the JVC Box Hyper bass. Ohh and the Panasonic Clock Radio.

hopey

Member (SA)
Dec 28, 2014
Melb AU
Beneath the clock radio is a tidy looking old Sharp calculator with the green VFD display. Looks like quite an early one, mid-70s I would say.

I've got a rather battered EL-8131 from 1979 that my dad used in a machine shop for several years (hence it's battered state, still works though!).
Yes those old calculators are collectable and easy to sell online.