Today at the boot sale.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
I agree Si, the sad thing is nobody has learned since then, war is only glorified killing and shouldn't be acceptable in any shape or form no matter who the victors are imho

what chance do we have as a human race though when just about every film, game is about killing even the bible, half of it is based on death and destruction lol.....No CHANCE

Last edited:

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
I agree Si, the sad thing is nobody has learned since then, war is only glorified killing and shouldn't be acceptable in any shape or form no matter who the victors are imho

what chance do we have as a human race though when just about every film, game is about killing even the bible, half of it is based on death and destruction lol.....No CHANCE
I would have checked that armband to see if it was made in China like our good old American flag is I didn't even know that s*** I looked at it American flag and see the f****** made in China tag on it. Told me everything I needed to know.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Glad you are still on here bro,,anyway if you can find a way of getting my m90 to you lets do it brother....shoot me a pm about it homi....anyway back on topic gents

Reactions: floyd

dubout

Member (SA)
Nov 19, 2020
Germany
That Technics turntable is interesting. The smallest build possible* – measures width and depth are about a 12" record sleeve –, linear tracking, direct drive and quartz. The connectors for the cables are set back and the lid opens without bulging to the back. They literally fit on a shelf. Very thought through and well engineered. Even in this condition I would have asked the price.

*I am aware of smaller models like the Sony PS Q7 mini turntables but those ... idk. They can't play records with the slightest wrap because the record will dodge on the turntable itself because of the small platter. The 'Sound Burgers' have the same problem but not that bad.

Reactions: Hisrudeness

lupogtiboy

Member (SA)
Aug 31, 2018
Surrey UK
That big Sony and the Data Car would have found a home with me. Probably the Sharp walkman too... Have to admit I like the 2 keyboards too, the Yamaha and Casio ones, even though I can't play the piano!

Reactions: Hisrudeness