To our friends in Florida.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Jimbo!! For some reason, I thought you were more central/east Florida. DOH! :dunce: :dunce: :thumbsdown:

If it gets bad, just move everybody into the Boom Room. NOTHING can knock down that big ass wall of Sharps. :lol:

Stay safe, brothers! I just saw where Irma is right on top of Naples. I hope Frank and his family are okay.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
That's so nice of you Jimmy,I heard that Juan was in trouble,so glad you could help him! I just hope there isn't to much devastation,the keys are hurting they got hit the worst with 135-142 winds!😮

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
Yes keys and south eastern part got slammed
Spoke to Hemi guy he's ok I hope Keith,monchito and Ira are ok please check in if you can ... norm thank you for starting this post

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Got back yesterday all is well just some roof damage and we have power. Now to get FEMA to help out!

Here's their site for those who might need it: https://www.disasterassistance.gov/

Jimmy & Melissa thank you for taking care of my stepdad and me!!!!! :thumbsup:

We dodged the bullet!!

If weren't for that mass of dry air hanging on the left SW quadrant of the storm plus staying on land, we would have been having a different conversation.

check tha bass

Member (SA)
May 11, 2010
i see those looting b@stards were out picking up some brand new nike from damaged sport stores !! filthy horrible animals.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
ford93 said:
Got back yesterday all is well just some roof damage and we have power. Now to get FEMA to help out!

Here's their site for those who might need it: https://www.disasterassistance.gov/

We dodged the bullet!!

If weren't for that mass of dry air hanging on the left SW quadrant of the storm plus staying on land, we would have been having a different conversation.
Good to hear Juan,glad things aren't to bad and that your family is safe.🙂

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Glad to hear you are all OK. If anyone needs to get away, my house is open. Stay safe.

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
BoomboxLover48 said:
You are absolutely right BBL48 the situation down here is not good.

I live in a mobile home and I have my fingers crossed. The rear of my home which faces north is boarded up. I've been through 70 MPH winds and survived as long as it's not consistent. She might hold on hopefully!! :'-(

This has been a bad year for me so far Prostate Cancer, Lost my mother last Saturday, Bladder Cancer again, and now this! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more three time Cancer survivor....................now is 4 time hopefully!

Thanks all for sending Florida your well wishes!

God Speed to Florida.

My love to Houston as well!!
Be safe bro!
Thanks BBL48

Ghettoboom767 said:

We dodged the bullet!!

Good to hear Juan,glad things aren't to bad and that your family is safe.
Thank you Jeff every time I see those people on the news crying over their lost touches me. I got lucky this time!!

Thanks to the rest for your well wishes and blu_fuz for your invitation!!

One Love,
Juan.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Really glad to hear everyone that has checked in so far is OK.

No word from Ira?

I'm hoping everyone checks in when they can.

I managed to get out of Guangzhou just as 2 massive category 5 typhoons were closing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.