JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Rimmer36 said:
ahardb0dy said:
I had a "rimmer moment" when the front of my 880 fell onto the concrete floor
I bet you did
i think blowing up 2 m90's with in minuites of each other is rated pretty high though, looking back at it i can laugh now but at the time man i was pissed.
dude i threw a damn near mint vz 2000 out the second floor window ,the cassete stopped working then the turntable quit so i opened the window and pitched her out ,i had to clean up the mess thats one of the fist boomboxes i saw the inside of .

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
JVC Floyd said:
Rimmer36 said:
ahardb0dy said:
I had a "rimmer moment" when the front of my 880 fell onto the concrete floor
I bet you did
i think blowing up 2 m90's with in minuites of each other is rated pretty high though, looking back at it i can laugh now but at the time man i was pissed.
dude i threw a damn near mint vz 2000 out the second floor window ,the cassete stopped working then the turntable quit so i opened the window and pitched her out ,i had to clean up the mess thats one of the fist boomboxes i saw the inside of .
Floyd i remember you telling me that ages, yr just lucky there wasn't somebody under neath, anybody want pizza :lol: .

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Thanks bbd and ceerz PG i sure am lucky this colecting buisness shure has had it's highs and lows but right now i feel as happy as one could be :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.