The great wall is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Thing is spud i have been collecting for like 4 5 years had all the boxes i want had 5 6 m90's (sold all the good ones) and then my two junkers i had left both went pop within minuites of each other it was probbly the worst day in my life, i felt what was it all for, the pinnacle of my collection had been taken away from me, stuff yr telefunkens there great boxes yess but there is dosens of them over here, whateaver is said about the 90 if you realy love boomboxes as we all do you just have to have one in your collection, this latest m90 wasn't cheap and here i am always winging about prices but if it makes you happy so what you can't take the money with you when you go, and judging by what's been happening of late we might not be here tomorrow so i say if you can get it go for it money is bollocks anyway. :-)

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
oldskool69 said:
Very nice collection there RimTim!!! Quality as usual. :thumbsup:
I hope your not on about the pick :lol: but realy thanks dude, i wish i could take picks of all my other doubles but the pics dont do them justice.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
monchito said:
tim dont forget the pioneers sk-900 :yes:
i was gunna put both my sk's on that stack pick but the stack was just too unstable man that would have looked swell ramon :yes:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
awesome man! i had a little mishap recently ,i was listening to the gf 777 i turned around for a second next thing you know the gf 777 is laying face down on the floor ,no damage tho lol it fell off the bed, i'm glad i have good padding on the floor.i guess i had a rimmer moment.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
JVC Floyd said:
awesome man! i had a little mishap recently ,i was listening to the gf 777 i turned around for a second next thing you know the gf 777 is laying face down on the floor ,no damage tho lol it fell off the bed, i'm glad i have good padding on the floor.i guess i had a rimmer moment.
Thanks johnny :thumbsup: Hey floyd it proves it can happen to the best of us lol a rimmer moment haha ill never live my moments down will i lol, just gows to show these boxes can some times take a bashing :w00t: oops i dropped my mp3 hd dead throw the crap in the bin lol

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Just buy something from Ira... it will arrive in that same condition.... :lol:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Ghettoman said:
Mr rim..can you make such a tower thats tall enough,that if they were to fall over,they will land outside my front door .. :-D
You had an m90 and it was that crap you diddn't keep it :lol: but yea man if it hadd'nt been for you this would'nt have been possible rock on :-)

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
71spud said:
Yea she is a junker :lol: just goes to prove there are more dodgy people just like ira :lol:

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
its ok man,you was a friend in need,plus i had`nt seen an M90 before..so now i know the M90,inside and out :-D
And i know this will shock the boombox world,but...i think the M90 sounds Great,but like i said to you,it does`nt really do it for me..its a grail box for many a folk but i`m just not excited by them..dont know why..but i`ll say it again,they sound kool !! best one piece i`ve hurd..and the tape deck is resonably easy to work on..

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Rimmer36 said:
71spud said:
Yea she is a junker :lol: just goes to prove there are more dodgy people just like ira :lol:
I meant the condition it would be in after it fell from a stack so high it could reach Gettoman's house.... :blush:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
71spud said:
Rimmer36 said:
71spud said:
I meant the condition it would be in after it fell from a stack so high it could reach Gettoman's house.... :blush:
I was joking my friend hence the :lol: we need a joking smiley seriously :-)

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
71spud said:
Rimmer36 said:
71spud said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.