The champagne BomBeat 40 - the myth examined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beosystem10

Member (SA)
Feb 21, 2013
UK. 55.7710° N
There are 230+ shades of British Racing Green, I'd go for something less common such as FSO Red or Reliant April Yellow.

Actually no, I wouldn't tosh the Tosh, not when there are so few, not when I could do the job to something common and ordinary like an M90 instead..
Any volunteers to have theirs done? I promise I'd use a decent roller and mask the frets.
:lol:

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Beosystem10 said:
There are 230+ shades of British Racing Green, I'd go for something less common such as FSO Red or Reliant April Yellow.
It isn't common here. Green just isn't very popular in the States, it isn't macho enough or loud enough for most of the cavemen who live here.

I'd probably use the BRG from a mid 2000's Mini Cooper, even though it's more of a forest green than a BRG.

monchito

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
pythonville florida
Thanks for posting the video that shows us that in fact there is a silver version of the bb40 and the black one which is starting to show up more and more which is a good sign that eventully I will end up with one when I sell my m90 and conion c100 and possibly my whole collection :bang: :bang: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.