The 3-Piece Stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

superlew

Member (SA)
Apr 22, 2012
Woburn, MA
Decided to snap this while I still have the Sony in the house. I'm keeping it on my desk at work. Not sure how long I'll have it, though. The boss-man saw this pic and said he may want to buy it back after giving it to me last week.
Not a good investment on his part - but a great score on mine! :lol:

3PieceStack.JPG

superlew

Member (SA)
Apr 22, 2012
Woburn, MA
Thanks guys!
oldskool69 said:
Very nice! And nice work on the CK-3! :-)
I love that CK-3. Awesome sound and classy style. I'm thankful I found it every time I hit the power button. I pretty much rotated between the C-100, the M9990, and the CK-3 for IBD. BTW, my boss, who gave me the Sony, still has yet to see it finished in person. He hasn't been to the office in 3 weeks. It's been very pleasant. :lol:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
All great looking boxes. This style and era was all about looking "Technical" and "Complicated". That whole stack could be the console of a 747 or the Space Shuttle.

My minds eye was always drawn to the Feature Packed wizardry of Dolby switches, multi band equalizers, AM/FM switches, tone knobs and graphics. :-D

superlew

Member (SA)
Apr 22, 2012
Woburn, MA
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
All great looking boxes. This style and era was all about looking "Technical" and "Complicated". That whole stack could be the console of a 747 or the Space Shuttle.

My minds eye was always drawn to the Feature Packed wizardry of Dolby switches, multi band equalizers, AM/FM switches, tone knobs and graphics. :-D
Oh, I'm fully licensed to operate these - just ask my neighbors. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.