struck gold with my new speakers ma gx300

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Very nice!!

I can only imagine the sound!!

I own a pair of Klipsch KLF-20's love them!!!View attachment 50675
there beautiful ford thanks bro....there top speakers are PL300, i would gladly sell both of my m90's for these lad...they cost 8 grand new

i would give both of my nuts for them lol.....i have my
old Ma speakers back too

those speakers of yours look sweeet too i have seen them on review and heard good things about them lad

Floyd is the original master of destruction but im not far behind bro lol

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
there beautiful ford thanks bro....there top speakers are PL300, i would gladly sell both of my m90's for these lad...they cost 8 grand new

i would give both of my nuts for them lol.....i have my
old Ma speakers back too

those speakers of yours look sweeet too i have seen them on review and heard good things about them lad

Floyd is the original master of destruction but im not far behind bro lol
I read yours are 30-60 Hz mine are 34-20 Hz!

When I have them going I really don't need a sub but yours bottoms at the Bass line even further!! Brother your walls probably shakes the hell out of the family portraits!!!

Reactions: Radio raheem

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
It's not so much the speakers my friend i am running 64 band combined graphic eq's so the speakers are almost subsonic....i have to be Very carful though as it's so easy to overload the speakers with my set up but yes my friend the bass can literally growl at times lol

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
It's not so much the speakers my friend i am running 64 band combined graphic eq's so the speakers are almost subsonic....i have to be Very carful though as it's so easy to overload the speakers with my set up but yes my friend the bass can literally growl at times lol
Totally agree when adding an EQ it enhances the whole spectrum Lows, Mids & Highs!

Question do you think a BBE Sonic Maximizer is better than an EQ?

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Never heard of those buddy, the ones i have seen on ebay look cheap and nasty if im honest, same as eq's i guess all depends on which ones you use

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
My buddy has two QSC amps and two double 18-in sub boxes the s*** is so loud the floor turns into a trampoline.
Twin 18" is just nuts homie, i gave my mate my pair of twin 15", while they were not high quality they could take anything you could throw at them......

I wish you were here bro as i have damaged the wood on my gx300 but i can't see never mind woodwork lad

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Twin 18" is just nuts homie, i gave my mate my pair of twin 15", while they were not high quality they could take anything you could throw at them......

I wish you were here bro as i have damaged the wood on my gx300 but i can't see never mind woodwork lad
That's 4x18 inch pyle pro dj woofers with 2 x2100 watt QSC amplifiers . You can imagine the sound that makes , he has 2 tweeter boxes that house 10 tweeter each.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
I never heard a QSC amplifiers in my life until after I built the sub boxes and these are the most badass f****** amplifiers I've ever seen. The power is just ungodly.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
yea mine were only 4x 15" and only £200 lad....i wouldn't want anything as loud as you describe brother lol

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
I never heard a QSC amplifiers in my life until after I built the sub boxes and these are the most badass f****** amplifiers I've ever seen. The power is just ungodly.
Floyd I've been to a club back in the 90's it was a very famous club for LBTQ folks (Soundfactory). Reason why me and my friends went there it was because we met the DJ aka: Junior Vasquez doing a music video with Cyndi Lauper in Queens NYC. My brother struck a conversation with him and when he told my brother he was a DJ for a famous club my brother starting telling him about me being a DJ. So we got invited and I was ready to see stuff that you don't see everyday actually we were warned that it was a gay club. We were kind of iffy in going, we've never been to a place like that, but decided to go.

Anyway we went to the DJ booth but before we enter on the outside of the booth were stacks of rackmount QSC amplifiers I mean like probably 15 to 20 amps or more to power the Lows, Mids and Highs! The sound was crazy!! You couldn't hear yourself talking and the subs good lord they just shook the floor!!!

He played from Saturday night/morning 12 am until Sunday early afternoon and these amps never had a hiccup!!

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
How bad is the damage on the wood?

Did you use some kind of cleaning agent?
i was drunk and knocked one over, im not to bothered as they were all ready damaged when i bought them and only cost £500 so all good my friend

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
i was drunk and knocked one over, im not to bothered as they were all ready damaged when i bought them and only cost £500 so all good my friend
My buddy's mom was dancing while drunk and fell right into the speakers in front of everyone , I mean I know it's wrong to laugh but you had to be there lol.