Post your multiple ones ! BOOMboxes or walkmans (pics)

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Rudey your another one with a good eye, the Sanyo M9998 has always been a fave, i love mine even if rebelting it nearly drove me mad, the soft touch Panny looks like a great everyday blaster and i know you love those Blockbusters, i think they look class and have been trying to lay my hands on one.

But,

Those Aiwas, oh my fark boys :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
T-STER said:
Reli, I love your taste in boxes, so many unique boxes in your stables. Dont get me wrong i love M70s, M90s and C100's but it really warms my cockles to see the unique and different ones.
I agree with ya T, he has so many unique boxes. A real break from the norm.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
T-STER said:
Reli, I love your taste in boxes, so many unique boxes in your stables. Dont get me wrong i love M70s, M90s and C100's but it really warms my cockles to see the unique and different ones. I NEED one of those Sencors, they look dope!
SLO said:
I agree with ya T, he has so many unique boxes. A real break from the norm.
Thanks guys, I try to bring some unusual ones from over the pond!

And Rory, wow those are some valuable dupes! You ever want to to part with one of those S90's.........

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
Reli said:
Thanks guys, I try to bring some unusual ones from over the pond!

And Rory, wow those are some valuable dupes! You ever want to to part with one of those S90's.........
Alas with the usual S90 issues! Beautiful but like the Alfa Romeo of boomboxes!
2 more pics I found

Attachments

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
You have 2 of the Crown mini's now D!! I remeber the post on this when you found it and i had never seen one let alone 2. A Crown mini has to be a cool thing. Hows the sound?

jimmyjimmy19702010

Member (SA)
May 5, 2012
Sunny Brisbane, Australia
JustCruisin said:
Hey James, those Hitachis have always caught my eye, is there another topic with more pics? How do they sound..?
Incredible build, super loud and bassy! Excellent line in, solid tuner and the classic threepiecer with no wires!

Although they pump out an honest, solid, grunty sound, it's not what you'd call HiFi - think a C100F type of sound!! Although I haven't done a side by side test, it would have to be as loud as an M70.

The TRK-9150W is an absolutely great choice for outdoor blasting as 10 D cells last ages.

Heavy little buggers though! :-)

Here is my $25 TRK-9150K restoration thread for more info: https://boomboxery.com/forum/index.php/topic/19564-tape-deck-restoration-hitachi-trk-9150w/?hl=trk-9150#entry302663