Panasonic fan RETIRED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Ed

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
www.facebook.com
PF was/ is an enigma. Yes, I had some few good discussions with him, but once very early in my collecting days in 2003 he had set up to come to my house to buy a Technics unit. I waited all day Saturday and he never showed. He posted online several days later that something came up. He could have called, he could have apologised he could have said sorry to screw you up for the day. BUT NOOOOO, not Mr Egoman. We'll that was the first inkling, that he is very much inconsiderate and does not seem to care if he offends. Very smart yes, opinionated and caustic and damn near prejudicial when he decides to not like you. Vitriolic is my favorite term when I think of him. He would be abusive for no reason other than he did'nt like someone and deceived other moderators when I tried to explain to P & J about certain events. I have no more use for him than a used condom.

Jovie

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
No one treats others badly like he did unless they don't like themselves.When people are happy,they conduct themselves in a happy manor.The problem comes when they are nasty or abusive to others because of their difficulty coping with life .They make a decision to try to spread their unhappiness around "victimizing" others.

I hope PF fixes whats bothering him with life.It's a crime for people wasting their life being that way.Also,its a crime WANTING others to feel that way.Maybe someday he will find his way and experience the joys of life and share his happiness with others.We can only hope.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
jaetee said:
Geez, now meathead is in that PF thread and giving Iso42 a hard time about his "I know PF wasn't everyone's favorite" line.

What a tool.
I guess Metad is just sad for losing his only "true" comrade at S2G.

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
haha -- retard metard -- :thumbsdown:
i had forgotten about that moron/coward :lol: :lol:

btw -- in all those years --hiding away -never posted a picture
==sort of gutless ahole :'-(

so - not that it matters much - :-D
but does anybody know if IT is a boy or a girl
or both or NEITHER :w00t: :lol:
?? :huh:

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Fatdog said:
jaetee said:
Geez, now meathead is in that PF thread and giving Iso42 a hard time about his "I know PF wasn't everyone's favorite" line.

What a tool.
I guess Metad is just sad for losing his only "true" comrade at S2G.
His only true protection, maybe now he will step on his dick again and get the boot. Nah not likely that he'll get the boot, S2G can't afford to boot more. :thumbsdown:

isolator42

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Surrey, UK
jaetee said:

What a tool.

no worries, I'm a big boy - I can handle it :-D

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
Best to ignore people like, you can't win a argument with someone like him (Metad) :sadno: :sadno:

I think Iso42 handled it very well already. :thumbsup:

beatbox

Member (SA)
May 28, 2009
Stereo2go ain't dead and probably won't suffer much at all from the old bunch not being around. I think it's very romantic to think that it could only exist with the old crew, but lets face it, there are loads more people over there now and the forum willl continue whether we like it or not. A home for us lot here, it is not. And yes it's great that we now have this place to (naked or not) run amok in. The PF thing was bound to happen, either on his part or at the request of others. Just a shame, as has been pointed out, that it came so late.

My only beef with PF was after the elections and I had created an avatar showing Obama next to a box with the line 'Boom we can'. As far as I could remember, noone but PF had any problem with that avatar, and only he thought that it may offend. It was the way he demanded it be removed 'just in case' that got under my skin.

Anyway, all water under the bridge. I wish him the best in life and hope he can move on from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.