Panasonic fan RETIRED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
Ira, Ira, you are toooo funny...

Woll someone just buy that darn mint BOSE from him, I would but don't wanna hog all his great deals!! :-D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t:

As far as PF, who knows, maybe it was just the right time to take a break! :yes:

Uncle Ed

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
www.facebook.com
Actually, I expected it much sooner. (No not Boz's Bose)

Title Should have read:

Panasonic Fan was retired. Eased out. Booted, abolished, banished, brush off, cast off, chased out, chucked, clear, decline, deport, detach, disband, discarded, dispatched, dispensed with, dispersed, disposed of, dissolved, divorced, do without, ejected, expel, kick out, outlawed, rejected, released, relegated, relinquished, repel, repudiated, rided, sent packing, shed, supersede, turn out, cast out, drive out, force out, have done with, let go, let out, locked out, pushed aside, push down a black hole, sent off, showed out the door, sloughed off, sweep away, broomed .

Too Late, the body of S2G has lost its best heads and rigor mortis will soon follow.

Other than that I really have no opinion on the issue.

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
Uncle Ed said:
Actually, I expected it much sooner. (No not Boz's Bose)

Title Should have read:

Panasonic Fan was retired. Eased out. Booted, abolished, banished, brush off, cast off, chased out, chucked, clear, decline, deport, detach, disband, discarded, dispatched, dispensed with, dispersed, disposed of, dissolved, divorced, do without, ejected, expel, kick out, outlawed, rejected, released, relegated, relinquished, repel, repudiated, rided, sent packing, shed, supersede, turn out, cast out, drive out, force out, have done with, let go, let out, locked out, pushed aside, push down a black hole, sent off, showed out the door, sloughed off, sweep away, broomed .

Too Late, the body of S2G has lost its best heads and rigor mortis will soon follow.

Other than that I really have no opinion on the issue.

tell us how you really feel Uncle Ed, :lol: :lol:

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
:agree: w /ed.
I for one am not sad,i had chest pains before seeing this and i honestly feel better knowing PF is officially retired,it's a good day. :-P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
jaredscottfla said:
:agree: w /ed.
I for one am not sad,i had chest pains before seeing this and i honestly feel better knowing PF is officially retired,it's a good day. :-P :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its the best day of the year
:dj-party: :dj-party: :dj-party: :dj-party: :dj-party: :dj-party: :beer2: :drunk:

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
Wow!

I think there was likely some kind of a deal made after all the crap he was doing came to light (eg. ueber-editing of posts, especially the ones that called him out). Probably something to the effect that he be allowed to let everything pass and make it look like he was gracefully bowing out, rather tha being ousted.

I don't wish him any ill will.

Onward & upward.

gf9696

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
Catasauqua,Pennsylvania
I must say that I never had any problems with him and he was actually quite helpful toward me.Like posting over 100 cassette titles that I was giving away at one time.He posted each individual title up for me and I was grateful for his help.However he offended many of my s2go buddies many of which are here on Boomboxery now, all that being said we're a family and what hurts one hurts all.On a much brighter note.As some dwindle others grow...SHOUTOUT TO Bobby for having the vision to create this little place for Ira to run free,undisturbed and naked as nature intended :sick: :sick: :sick: Thanks Bobby

Now I have to throw up my dinner thanks to the visual of Ira Frolecking thru this site. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
gf9696 said:
SHOUTOUT TO Bobby for having the vision to create this little place for Ira to run free,undisturbed and naked as nature intended :sick: :sick: :sick: Thanks Bobby

Now I have to throw up my dinner thanks to the visual of Ira Frolecking thru this site. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's not right! Now I have a vision of Ira running around his home naked as a jay bird playing with his boomer. :lol: :sick: :sick:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
MasterBlaster84 said:
gf9696 said:
SHOUTOUT TO Bobby for having the vision to create this little place for Ira to run free,undisturbed and naked as nature intended :sick: :sick: :sick: Thanks Bobby

That's not right! Now I have a vision of Ira running around his home naked as a jay bird playing with his boomer. :lol: :sick: :sick:
Better playing with his boomer than his salami :lol: :lol:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
gf9696 said:

Hey, don't blame me. This forum was Jaetee's idea! :-D

Now to go drink myself stupid just to get that visual out of my head. :drunk:

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Pan Fan retired huh? It brings to mind an age old question... if a tree falls in a forrest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound? :hmmm:

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
:agree: that's hilarious exactly the quote/phrase i was thinking of! :lol: :lol:
In any case i think the proof is in the pudding that site is basically a ghost town now. Perhaps it can be salvaged but honestly i'm not sure. Alot of bad karma and bad blood over there thank g-d it hasn't infected things here. No Pan fan as a moderator is a def cause celeb :lol: :-P

gf9696

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
Catasauqua,Pennsylvania
Now if Metad follows.There be cause for BIG celebration!That guy I don't like.What an A hole never contributing anything positive.always negative comments toward everyone..

gf9696

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
Catasauqua,Pennsylvania
I'm sticking round here after all All my buddies are here.
:lol: Ira running round naked and free as nature intended is not a good thing but at least he can without being BANNED! Wup there goes my breakfast... :sick: :sick: :sick: :lol: :-O :-O :-O

Status
Not open for further replies.