Out of all your box finds, which has been the best??

Status
Not open for further replies.

retrohead

Member (SA)
May 29, 2010
United Kingdom
well ive stopped collecting now,but been afrter a kaboom in one guise or another for the last 100 years or so,and yesterday i finally got one-its an rb-55 model-and cost me just 5 pounds!i have never heard anything as good sounding as this,and ive owned a 777,m90 and m70 and i have to say to my ears it beats all of them!tape deck not working but i dont care any more as im dumping all my tapes anyway!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

shane higgins

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
retrohead said:
well ive stopped collecting now,but been afrter a kaboom in one guise or another for the last 100 years or so,and yesterday i finally got one-its an rb-55 model-and cost me just 5 pounds!i have never heard anything as good sounding as this,and ive owned a 777,m90 and m70 and i have to say to my ears it beats all of them!tape deck not working but i dont care any more as im dumping all my tapes anyway!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Don't dump your tapes put them in your boxes they bring them to life when your put the right one in the right box and then you can photo them and show us

Status
Not open for further replies.