Official 2010 Sunshine Mix thead

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Awesome to know that there are at least now 3 more boombox collectors in my neck today. You guys are just across the state from me right now!!!!!
I cant wait till noon tommorow I will be loading up and getting ready to head north. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
Superduper said:
In case the highway patrol needs additional assistance, seeing how dangerous these clowns are, I just now notified the FBI, CIA, SS, NCIS, SWAT, FLPD, Postal Police and University Police.... just in case. Let me know if I missed any.

I'm gonna call DEA and say they have drugs hidden inside there boxes - like who really collects boomboxes :huh: :w00t: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
:huh:

our preliminary inventory tally -
shows we have over 43 pounds worth of FOOD missing..... :-O

and several local teen hotties are gone :w00t: :w00t: :lol:

Patron

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Los Angeles CA.
Guys thanks for all the updates, i know i dont post here as much as i used to. but i am still excited about this party. good luck to all of you and enjoy it.

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
Boom Shaka Laka said:
Since once again I can't make the road trip to Florida, I decided to set up my own "Mostly Cloudy with a Chance of Showers Mix 2010" along the placid shores of Lake Michigan this weekend. As you can see, it's not very crowded.

So... when I'm not listening to Lady Gaga on my boomer, I'll be walking along the beach, taking in the beauty of the gray, overcast skies and experiencing the tingling sensations of the invading Asian Carp between my toes. And who says the Great Lakes aren't a vacation paradise this time of year??

[ Image ]

Have a great get-together, everyone!! Boom your brains out!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
redbenjoe said:
those morons cant even count right--
:dunce: :dunce:

there is but 3 of them --yet they kidnapped FOUR chicks :lol: :lol: :w00t:
The Fatdog took an extra one - for backup. :lol: :lol: :lol:

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
Superduper said:
Those were the decoys and red herrings. The real guys tailing and doing the investigating are undercover and invisible.
Oh...yeah...uhhh...invisible.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Which one lost the coin toss for the blue dress and brunette wig? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys hired real experts, spared no expense...no way to tell who the NARCS reeeeaallllyyy are....nope...you all have us outsmarted here!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
REPAIR UPDATE:

Sharp GF-9191 FM no longer intermittent, tape deck plays at correct speed! FINALLY 100%!

Sharp GF-666: Picked up from technician plays out of both channels, cracked solder isolated and repaired, power switch replaced ($90 bill).

Sanyo M9990: Belts replaced, deck and radio sound GREAT. Scored a power cord for it from the technician who fixed the GF-666, which was an issue due to the batt/AC switch being very sensitive... The box is 96%, Issues are LCD has a couple of segments out, it is missing one of the little chrome caps on a switch up top, and it has a red-tip replacement antenna. Sounds awesome, though..

Panasonic RX-F9: finally got into the deck, All belts were there and actually looked good. Something deep inside is jamming and the take up reels can't keep up with the capstans... Ran out of time, gonna use the Digisette on this one.

GE - BenzBox: I'll be using line-in on that one only. Radio does not tune, tape deck needs belts and possibly more.

I'm bringing 11 boxes total, only two have non-working decks!!!! That's a ratio I can live with!

See you guys in about 32 hours!

JT

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
Strānj-Bōōmbŏks said:
One of the best shows... Bosom Buddies!!! I watched it so many times as a kid!!!! Hahahahaah... who are they supposed to be oldschool69?

Well...given that not a whole lot wasn't spent for a crack investigative bounty hunting team...the two who were readily willing to whore themsleves out when told gold vinyl shoes were involved are:

Skippy, who said he always wanted to pretend he was Farah Fawcett...so he took the blond role...

Boomshakalaka, who said he loved Jaclyn Smith's style so much he had to be the brunette...

And then of course Ira, always ready to help donned his dress as he felt the need to be the "ugly chick" Kate Jackson...

Norm (Superduper) volunteered to play Charlie...

Tony (ahardbody) said he was just goofy enough to play Bosley...

How these goofs believed we'd never know and get caught is beyond Bobby's, Ralf's and my perception! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Here are some pics from the visit with Ira yesterday.

Ira still has his belt buckle. Ralf can't bear to look. :lol:

Some of the beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean.

Ira, Ralf, and Freddie

Status
Not open for further replies.