Official 2010 Sunshine Mix thead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
That dude in the video likes boomboxes as much as we do! :-D Damn, he has boomboxes in the refrigerator! :-O :w00t: Cool video and nice track, Lyle!

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
CONIONFX said:
Hi All,

I would like to say thank you to all. I had a great time! I will never forget it! :-)

I would like the thank Tony and his wife for all they did to make this event possible and the food was great!
Also, thanks to Bobby (FATDOG) for all the presents. I will never forget the great time I had with all of you!

Once again thank you all for making me feel right at home. :-)
WELCOME TO THE SITE CONIONFX !!! GLAD TO HAVE MET YOU AT THIS YEARS MEET !!

Southside

Oct 27, 2009
Berywn, IL
:-D :-D :-) :-) Wow! A kazillion posts and pix by the time I slowpoked back here. :huh: ..I was enjoying vacation time in Florida after the meet. :cool: What a great time! I had no expectations, did not know what to expect, had the escape plan, then ending up truly enjoying myself.....the great hospitality (thanx Tony and mate),the A # 1organizer(Bobby), meeting a bunch of genuinely friendly people, all the great boxes, and learning more about other cool boxes. My relatives thought the T-shirt was rad, and my nephew enjoyed tagging along for the day.

Boomboxery rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Yeah, Southside, thanks for coming down and helping us enjoy the day! :cool:

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
Hi Southside & ConionFX.... it was a pleasure meeting you guys!

Had I known you guys were going to be there, I would have had some tapes for you... drop me a PM with your address and I'll send you copies of what all the other fellas got...

Hope to see you at the next meet, too!

JT

CONIONFX

Member (SA)
Mar 10, 2010
Hey Frank, Freddie,Bobby, Ed, Ira, John, Juan, Ramon, Mike, Skill,, Ralf, Tony and I'm sure I forgot someone sorrry but not bad for a first meet. :yes:

You guys are the greatest :thumbsup: I just have to say you all have verry impressive boombox collections.
Sorry I could not bring all of mine as I was afraid my babies would get hurt by the luggage tossing and throwing guys
on the plane. Lopez brought his GIANT master blasters and he had a tough time lugging those but thank you Mike for taking the Panasonic's/National and taking the chance of them playing football with the luggage as we were watching them load the plane behind glass and could not hear us. Next time I will drive down with a full truck full of goodies.

The pictures came out great! I have to take my pics and videos off my iphone and post them.
I am so happy there are good people out there who enjoy the same hobby as me and hope we are all around for
many years to come :-) Ira, I have to say you are one of the nicest guys you wanna meet as Lopez told me all about you.
I also LOVED that TOSHIBA BOMBEAT 40! Never seen one in person only a pic. These are the advantages us collectors have when we could meet like we did, to see and hear radio's we never had before and comparing them was the best!

CONIONFX

Member (SA)
Mar 10, 2010
Hi Ramon,(SINISTER)

How are you, Did you find the part for me form that 550 JW? Thanks Buddy

Regards, Robert

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
CONIONFX it was great meeting you. :-) "My Paisan"!

Southside you saved the day with your transmitter and it was great to meet you too. :-)

What can I say that was smooth Lyle I love one line where he says "I'm an Artist, so I got to have a bad collection"! :yes:

Southside

Oct 27, 2009
Berywn, IL
Thank, Juan..I bought it bases on that Vancouver Halloween party with all the boxes., Now I am wondering of I can get a
more powerful one that goes through walls in a house for entertaining??? By the way, at the meet, I was looking for the guy with big hair, as per your "Saturday Night Live" avatar! :lol: :lol:

Conion FX, Robert, we forgot to exchange numbers..if you are still interested in my 777 for sale or trade...let me know before I go wider with the offer. ;-)

Ira, I think you picked up a Victor RC-M90, like the one I almost brought down. :thumbsup: I checked mine out when I got home..everyhting if fine except the tuner glass got cracked. :annoyed: ..I am very paranoid about plugging it in ;;
Is it okay or not to plug a 100 volt Japanese box into USA 110?????

Boomboxery rocks!!!

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
i do have lots a 100v boxes that i run on our 110v
---so far so good :-) :yes: :dunce:

but --our more careful and conservative pros here-
advise thats this is not the best plan for continuous//forever use-
------------------------------------------------------

ie = go ahead and enjoy it --for now :thumbsup:

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Southside said:
Thank, Juan..I bought it bases on that Vancouver Halloween party with all the boxes., Now I am wondering of I can get a
more powerful one that goes through walls in a house for entertaining??? By the way, at the meet, I was looking for the guy with big hair, as per your "Saturday Night Live" avatar! :lol: :lol:

Boomboxery rocks!!!
Too bad that big hair is long gone! :lol:

"Live from New York"!! Those Saturday Night Live shows from the 80's were the bomb!

I miss John Belushi. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.