NEXT: I am heading to Hong Kong to work for Bumpboxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Go get 'em Chris. I'm still so in awe I am not sure I have a proper response. Quite simply this is awesome. Before you even have a blueprint of what you guys might make, I'm already confident I want it.

Obviously you probably can't leak too much info on the projects you will work on, but I'm excited to see whatever you do share. I wish you the best and hope this all goes as well as we think it will.

I guess I got a decent response after all. So cool. Fricken sweet.

blacksnake

Member (SA)
Jun 6, 2010
New Jersey
Wow, this sounds awesome! I haven't posted here in quite awhile, but this sounds so unique and exciting to have someone who absolutely "gets it" on the inside. ...They've got the right guy for the job.

To throw in 2 cents FWIW from a guy who doesn't post much but who loves the look of classic boomboxes...if real estate is location, location, location, then boomboxes are asthestics, asthestics, asthestics. Nail the look first, fill in the features second.

Good luck, and Godspeed!

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Just a heads up guys, Chris has landed safely in China, however, due to the media ban there he cannot access any social media including Boomboxery :bang: :bang:

He is cool tho and at some sort of 80's bar at the moment, good music playing and beer flowing so hes ok ! :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.