New Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockE

Member (SA)
Apr 13, 2011
Australia
More Stuff

Sharp QT70, box is in awesome condition it just needs a little clean, Sony box isn't bad but needs some deoxit due to crackling when using the volume etc knobs and it needs extra cleaning, belts and a felt dust guard for one switch.

The Box of Boom

Member (SA)
Dec 18, 2011
Sydney/Australia/Earth
tapes:

lp's:

There are more that I have to organise which are stored in my garage. These ones were just easy to grab.
plus there are some cool late 80's CD's which are mega rare that are also packed away.

As you can see I have the collectors bug already. My wife is very concerned about my boombox interest.

shane higgins

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
I remember the raiders serious of tapes
Mate it's ezy
First know her favor color if it's pink cool
Then buy her a pink boombox I got a few (mean the misses has a few )
If it blue buy a blue one but always make one that's for her
F..k if that don't work chocolate will or a day spa will
She will come around when she sees how happy you are

RockE

Member (SA)
Apr 13, 2011
Australia
Latest find $5 from a flea market, looked as though it had been buried at some stage... for some reason a previous owner thought caving an X into the plastic in a few places was a good idea?!... it came up quite well after a big clean, radio works brilliantly, cassette is inop but hopefully a belt/goo cleaning task is all that is needed.

There was also a Sharp GF-6060 near this but I left it as it had heavy rear case damage.

I also picked up some more 80's records, I'm always happy finding them even if I get some duplicates.

RockE

Member (SA)
Apr 13, 2011
Australia
Some more

Couple of little Sanyo's, bottom one has something wrong with its cassette keys but hopefully it is just a screw post/screw missing issue.

The JVC TV box thingy was a piece of junk so I got rid of it but kept the leather case, if you have one of these and want the leather case PM me.

RockE

Member (SA)
Apr 13, 2011
Australia
Thought I'd post a couple of better pics of the two Sanyo's, they are a nice purple colour original pics made them look black.

RockE

Member (SA)
Apr 13, 2011
Australia
Some more finds today - funky Realistic Concert Mate 2000... it has a bit of damage to the base but its ply board so easily replaced, a cool looking Denon H-70 this thing has LED's galore even on the tuner window needle and a National box which needs a cassette door if someone has one let me know.

My record collection for the person that asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.