New Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledmeter

Member (SA)
Jul 22, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
I'm in need of the chassis containing everything if possible? I would love the rear casing too, so the rear case and everything internal. If you do decide to part it out. I have a beautiful mint-looking unit with badly damaged guts. Excellent find.

commsguy71

Member (SA)
Apr 1, 2013
Perth, Australia
Hi Rocke,

Was bored and web trawling trough my nostalgia hi-fi days and there weren't that many pics of the Denon H-70 - and I see you have one.

I bought mine new in Singapore when I was a teenager and carried it (in a huge box) back home to Perth.

As these seem to be rare I wonder if it is my old unit you have? Easy way to tell if it was mine - I had mine modded with a pre-in 'loop' on the back so I could run a 7-band external component equaliser into it (because bass and treble weren't enough in 1985, you know!)

Hope you like the machine - I had the choice of the Denon or a Sony FH-7 MkII for the same price... and I chose the Denon because it had a better tape deck...

I wish I had the time/space to find the old units I've had in the past. I replaced the Denon with a Sony FH-818R (another Singapore purchase - was originally wanting a FH-909R but I got 'lured' by the double auto reverse decks and motorised volume control...)

Status
Not open for further replies.