New Lasonic boombox is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
Stretch said:
The full colour screen and electronics to run it would likely push the price up over $200, which leads me to believe it isn't one as the price didn't change.
I like the TRON styling and will likely get one eventually too.

The sliders are real guys. Check this image out. It is of a real unit. Zoom in a bit, and look. You can see the slider clearly and how it blocks graphics beside it just like the buttons above. They are real.
eric
[ Image ]
Damn now i want her even more :drool: :drool: :drool: . Its mean machine .

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
stormsven said:
Stretch said:
The full colour screen and electronics to run it would likely push the price up over $200, which leads me to believe it isn't one as the price didn't change.
I like the TRON styling and will likely get one eventually too.

The sliders are real guys. Check this image out. It is of a real unit. Zoom in a bit, and look. You can see the slider clearly and how it blocks graphics beside it just like the buttons above. They are real.
eric
[ Image ]
Damn now i want her even more :drool: :drool: :drool: . Its mean machine .
A piece of me thinks they will come out with other colors, how could they rely on just black to sell. This new model with the Blu Tooth and EQ will be the newest Generation, it has to come in other colors :hmmm:

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
After seeing that pic I will definitely get one. I have been looking for a boombox that I can use in the garage on a regular basis and not have to worry about it, this one will work perfectly. I love that you can just plug in an SD card...32gb of music!!... :thumbsup:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
I ordered it....2012 Newest LASONIC i-931bt Ghetto Blaster USB SD Boom Box +Bluetooth Streaming ( 110928696253 )

Paid on Aug-02-12 $159.90 Free 1 $159.90
UPS Ground
Estimated delivery: August 06 - August 10, 2012

Subtotal $159.90

Total $159.90

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
mellymelsr said:
After seeing that pic I will definitely get one. I have been looking for a boombox that I can use in the garage on a regular basis and not have to worry about it, this one will work perfectly. I love that you can just plug in an SD card...32gb of music!!... :thumbsup:
TOTALLY MAN, 32 gigs is a #$%^ load of music!

baddboybill said:
I ordered it....2012 Newest LASONIC i-931bt Ghetto Blaster USB SD Boom Box +Bluetooth Streaming ( 110928696253 )

UPS Ground

Subtotal $159.90

Total $159.90
TOP WORK BILL :thumbsup:

Can't wait for the full review, pics and video!

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
mellymelsr said:
TOTALLY MAN, 32 gigs is a #$%^ load of music!

baddboybill said:

UPS Ground

Subtotal $159.90

Total $159.90
TOP WORK BILL :thumbsup:

Can't wait for the full review, pics and video!
Full review day I get this Bad Boy :thumbsup:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
baddboybill said:
Here's a frontal view :thumbsup: Looks like EQ has LEDs too :hmmm:

[ Image ]

So some time next week we get to find out what is up with this radio..... :-D

IMAGINE, if you will, that Sanyo, JVC, Sharp and Toshiba were regularly putting out new Blasters and we could get excited about it like we do with Lasonic (if someone says the word Kaboom I'm gonna FREAK OUT :thumbsdown: )

NOW, think about how lucky we are today,that we have the entire Boombox HISTORY to choose and purchase from. If it was 1979 we would have to live through 10 years of designing and manufacturing to have everything we play with today.

Yeah, we're pretty lucky to have all these radio's and new Lasonic's too! :yes:

Where are you on that one Sanyo, Sony, Awia, JVC, Sharp and Toshiba :thumbsdown:

Stuntman Mike

Member (SA)
Sep 24, 2010
Germany
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
IMAGINE, if you will, that Sanyo, JVC, Sharp and Toshiba were regularly putting out new Blasters and we could get excited about it like we do with Lasonic
This would be nice. :thumbsup:
...and I would go out of Money. :lol:

@BBB:
I´m waiting for a review. And don´t forget to compare it to the older i931s. ;-)

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
...(if someone says the word Kaboom I'm gonna FREAK OUT :thumbsdown: )
Here it comes...

Get ready for it...

KABOOM!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

agc

Member (SA)
Jun 1, 2010
Not to crap on the thread or rain on anybody's parade, but I just don't understand why Lasonic STILL doesn't get how awful it looks with the 'fake tuner' graphics :no: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: I understand that putting in even a cheap analog tuner would drive up the cost and that's fine, but LOSE THE GRAPHICS if nothing else. This is what's kept me from grabbing one, truth be told. They took a step in the right direction with the EQ sliders, though; I'll give 'em that.

BUT....that's just my opinion and I sure don't wish to ruin anyone's excitement about getting one and enjoying the heck out of it!! :-)

Stretch

Member (SA)
Sep 4, 2009
Toronto
www.scribd.com
agc said:
Not to crap on the thread or rain on anybody's parade, but I just don't understand why Lasonic STILL doesn't get how awful it looks with the 'fake tuner' graphics :no: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: I understand that putting in even a cheap analog tuner would drive up the cost and that's fine, but LOSE THE GRAPHICS if nothing else. This is what's kept me from grabbing one, truth be told. They took a step in the right direction with the EQ sliders, though; I'll give 'em that.

BUT....that's just my opinion and I sure don't wish to ruin anyone's excitement about getting one and enjoying the heck out of it!! :-)
Maybe they will work backwards to that. After this slider adorned version sells well, they may even bring back the cassette! :-P
Ya never know, it could happen...
eric

Status
Not open for further replies.