Need someone to fix my Dynasty HT-959 BBX soon.Video inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

monchito

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
pythonville florida
blu_fuz said:
I sold the box. They guy came to pick it up and he dropped it before he walked back to the car. It broke into a million pieces. What a waste ..

Just kidding :lol: - I still have it. Just checking in again ;-)
they sent me to the emergency room after i read this post ..the doc said i was having a rap attack.. :yes: :yes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I won't do that again. A day doesn't go by that I don't think of this place. I just can't figure out what I want to do with the Dynasty..... I really want it to go to a good home where someone can love it like I do. It bums me out seeing it sit here not booming away on a beach somewhere.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Damn! I have a right mind to go up there and get it myself and take it to Birmingham, AL. We need to get this Dynasty booming again.

ViennaSound

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Vienna / Austria
blu_fuz said:
I.... I really want it to go to a good home where someone can love it like I do. ....
Nobody can love it like you do! :nonono:
This one is forever yours!
Working or not , keep it!
Anytime you will get it working! ;-)

I also will do so! :yes:
Brother of the big black box!

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Oh, you guys....

Ok, since I have a few extra $ to throw around (not really :) ). I will get ahold of superduper and see what we can work out.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
blu_fuz said:
Ok, since I have a few extra $ to throw around (not really :) ). I will get ahold of superduper and see what we can work out.
Yeah!! :thumbsup: :-)

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
Fatdog said:
Damn! I have a right mind to go up there and get it myself and take it to Birmingham, AL. We need to get this Dynasty booming again.
I'd be willing to help...but as I have read earlier in the thread, Norm has somewhat familiarized himself with the Dynasty. Good idea to send it Norm's way if he's up to it. :yes: :yes:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I will send to whoever is most confident in fixing the dynasty. With the symptoms listed previously, who is up for the task?

-superduper
-oldskool69

If you don't think you can fix it then I appreciate the offer, but I don't want to be passing this along from location to location. We all know why, so no need to explain.

I'm cool with anyone. I liked that superduper would give it a shot because he seems to have the most parts around. Not that they would fit my BBX,, but he might be able to make something out of it. He has also proven himself with all the re-capping and re-finishing he has posted here.

Maybe you guys figure it out for who is going to get it. Like I said, either one is fine with me.

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
Superduper said:
ACTUALLY, Freddy is way closer and I know money is an issue. Whatcha think BluFuz?

You have far more parts and resources available than I do. I don't think shipping is an issue for Blu...he just wants it fixed. I also don't want it to have to hang around too long in the deep south as I stay busier than a one armed wall paper hanger. But if neccessary I will give it a shot, it just won't be quick.

It's up to Blu... :-D

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Shipping and travel time will be far less sending it to you oldskool. PM me if you think you could give it a shot for me. Time is no issue. Send me your shipping address so I can figure out price to ship as well. I will decide then, thank you. - blu

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Looks like it is only $10 more each way to send to superduper over you oldskool. You sound like a busy man with lots to do (not that you don't Norm ;) ). I will get to boxing it up and will send it to super, thanks guys - JOE

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
blu_fuz said:
Looks like it is only $10 more each way to send to superduper over you oldskool. You sound like a busy man with lots to do (not that you don't Norm ;) ). I will get to boxing it up and will send it to super, thanks guys - JOE

Cool! Believe me...if the kids were away at summer camp or whatever I'd be on it like white on rice. But, during the school season it's Scouts, Dance, Theater, Baseball, Show Choir, Kids Praise, and a slew of other events that keeps me nd my wife running like crazy!

I almost felt lucky to be home sick today...but I'm still working from home too! And my grand nephew thinks I'm home to play! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So much for rest and recovery! :lol:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Hey oldskool, what is that BBX in your avitar? Is that something you just got? It looks nice.

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
blu_fuz said:
Hey oldskool, what is that BBX in your avitar? Is that something you just got? It looks nice.

That is the famous Sansui CP-7. I have always been a fan of Sansui and have almost every great model they produced. I have been chasing the black one for 26 years. I got a silver one a round two years ago but the black has always had my heart. Not letting go of the silver though. :-D

These are high quality component systems built at a time when companies like Pioneer, Kenwood, Sansui, Denon and the like built serious equipment for serious listening. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.