My new DISCO baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
You did a great job Joe. These are fun, they really are. I really had to see i and understand it's place in the boombox "Hierarchy". Am I going to use the decks for recording? NO. Am I going to expect "Audiophile" sound quality? NO.

But so far, every time I have turned it on in front of someone, the look on their face told me it's a keeper!

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I had no idea the record worked on the cassette, so thats cool. HA!

Ken

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
Bremerton, WA, USA
jimmyjimmy19702010 said:
Cool choice of blaster! Particularly for the night leg! I'm looking forward to those pics.

James.... :-)
:agree: The ones you posted previously were fab. By the way, that reminds me (and that's getting tougher and tougher to do these days)... 'gotta drag out the Relay shirt you gave me during our GF-9090 trade. You're right, pledges start soon. Going to be taking any?

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
jimmyjimmy19702010 said:
Cool choice of blaster! Particularly for the night leg! I'm looking forward to those pics.

James.... :-)
Yes in deed! This year I will be bring the Discolite and J1 for night time duty and the EVH M70 among other for daytime fun!

Kenpat said:
:agree: The ones you posted previously were fab. By the way, that reminds me (and that's getting tougher and tougher to do these days)... 'gotta drag out the Relay shirt you gave me during our GF-9090 trade. You're right, pledges start soon. Going to be taking any?
AWESOME Man!

Yeah, the only part I hate is hitting people up for donations, but that is the point of this thing

Status
Not open for further replies.