Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Smeats said:
Only just noticed this post Si! I love what you've done with the place :yes:

I was sorry to hear about your split from the Mrs but having your livingroom as a boomroom and a girlfriend who likes boomboxes shows life's not so bad! Nice one matey! all the best!
Thanks mate. Yeh life is definitely not so bad :-)

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Smeats said:
The handheld/desktop computer games bring back fond memories, they were ace! :-) Can I be nosey and ask to see what's in your display cabinet Si?
The handhelds are great fun. In the cabinet are cassettes, DVDs, more handhelds, then just assorted figurines...a few old Star Wars ones, some Mario, Lego, ninja turtles etc etc

BoomboxTaff

Member (SA)
Jun 12, 2015
Loving your front Simon, I would be so happy to visit. The little astrowars electronic game brings back many memories :-)

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
BoomboxTaff said:
Loving your front Simon, I would be so happy to visit. The little astrowars electronic game brings back many memories :-)
Well anyone is very welcome to come visit! Yeh I always wanted Astro Wars as a kid but never got one, had to covet a friend's one instead...still a great game :-)

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
oldskool69 said:
Sorry again about the split but glad to see your doing great! Nice collection and sheesh, I want to play with the toys! :thumbsup: :jawdrop:
Thanks mate. Am now buying a house with the girlfriend so I should soon have much more room for boxes including a big loft room just for me :-)

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
I love your 80's theme room. All of it captures the spirit of the 80's and early 90's. I also noticed those Coleco tabletops. Those things are coming up in value.

Here is a video I took of mine when I dug them out of the closet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hobP7EUUk0o

It's cool how we all have the items we loved so dear growing up. Here is me with the blaster of choice one evening with my C-64 from the 80's :-) Happy days. I still use it today to keep track of my company's price list :-)

20170104_194331.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.