My new boom room :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Van Prensence said:
dam you have some seriously cool stuff! what is that shiny robot thing? your 9191 is awesome. so want 1
Thanks, gotta couple of great condition 9191's...one of my favourite boxes as I love that they are just so classic looking. The shiny robot is a modified Scooter 2000 also known as an Emiglio...they were originally RC but I had no remote for this so modified it with LED lights, I've got a white one too :-)

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
Van Prensence said:
ah yea that thing is way cool. im guessing remote was for driving it around? makes it a cool party light now.
yes i def like that looking 9191 with the round grills. iv not even seen 1 for sale down here (only been looking 14 months tho) closest iv got is my 8585, which i like a lot
DSC01942.JPG
Not that I wish to dwell on grills or mention grills too often but those grills are grills like no other grills. :yes: :-D

Smeats

Member (SA)
Feb 14, 2015
Perth, Scotland, UK
Only just noticed this post Si! I love what you've done with the place :yes:

I was sorry to hear about your split from the Mrs but having your livingroom as a boomroom and a girlfriend who likes boomboxes shows life's not so bad! Nice one matey! all the best!

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
Only just seen this post myself, sorry to hear of your split with the wife mate must be hard.Your boom room is amazing you have acquired some real classy boxes over the years. All the best in your new home and enjoy your boom room...I sure would☺

Status
Not open for further replies.