Status
Not open for further replies.

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
JustCruisin said:
I wanna hang out with Miss Boltbox! :drool:
I was thinking the same thing! Then my wife called out and asked me to take out the trash! Talk about a reality check!😝😜😝😜😝😜😝😜

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
JustCruisin said:
I wanna hang out with Miss Boltbox! :drool:
She, and the girl looking up at the Discolite (with the Duran Duran looking Dude) were VERY pretty ladies. I cant believe how much the ladies loved that song 'Poison' - by Bel Biv Devoe. They ALL went wild on the dance floor over it, and were raising eyebrows. :w00t: When I got home, My wife asked "So, did You dance with anyone?". I sad .. "Uh.. No. I was hanging out with Jake, from State Farm. https://youtu.be/47cAxRX3aDg

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
THAFUZZ said:
She, and the girl looking up at the Discolite (with the Duran Duran looking Dude) were VERY pretty ladies. I cant believe how much the ladies loved that song 'Poison' - by Bel Biv Devoe. They ALL went wild on the dance floor over it, and were raising eyebrows. :w00t: When I got home, My wife asked "So, did You dance with anyone?". I sad .. "Uh.. No. I was hanging out with Jake, from State Farm. https://youtu.be/47cAxRX3aDg
Good answer Adam, good answer!😉👍

And yeah, Poison by BBD is a guaranteed hit with the 35 and over crowd. First CD I ever bought!

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
mancardo said:
That's awesome! :thumbsup: ...did you get a lot of questions about your Boomboxes?
I sure did. The shy people had lots of smiles and pointing at them. The rest wanted to know where I got them. Some didn't think they were real.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
:huh: People are nutz :lol:
I took an M70 to an antique show/swap meet, as advertising to ask if anyone had any. Nobody did, but I got a lot of looks and questions, the common question being,

"Is that real?" or "does it actually work?"

Hahaha. No, I just carry around this 20 pound brick for the heck of it.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I took an M70 to an antique show/swap meet, as advertising to ask if anyone had any. Nobody did, but I got a lot of looks and questions, the common question being,

Ha ha ha ha ha

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
trippy1313 said:

LOL :lol:

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
trippy1313 said:

Hahaha. No, I just carry around this 20 pound brick for the heck of it. :lol:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
yup --that bolt box girl looks like a vegas hottie :drool: :drool: :jawdrop: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

and what a spectacular event --you gave those kids such a great time -
but the very best time was had by YOU !!! :clap: :clap: :rock: :thumbsup:

adam = the new LEGEND

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
oldskool69 said:
That is so cool! I let my daughter's high school use some of mine for their "Music & Mayhem" show. Damn right I was worried considering a bunch of high school kids were involved. :lol:
I say this as a 16 year veteran High School teacher. The only thing more frieghtening than a dance room filled with drunk adults and boomboxes is a dance room filled with sober teenagers and boomboxes! 😳😳😳😳😳

You my friend are a brave and lucky soul!☺️

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
THAFUZZ said:
Thanks Brothers. I had more boxes that I couldn't fit in the SUV. I actually had to drive to the dance hall with the M90 in My arms due to lack of space in the SUV. Don't try this, folks. You might get a ticket for obstruction of the driver's view. Member 'Caution' was servicing My Clairtone 7980 at the time. That would've been cool to add to the mix too. The Promoter might plan a strictly 80s night dance in the near future. People were so eager to dress the part and participate. That audience's eager participation always makes for a total success.
I had an adult prom of my own to attend :lol: but I've GOT to make the next one, whatever or wherever it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.