Most GROSS or oddest thing you have found in a boombox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Presence

Member (SA)
Jan 27, 2015
Parnassus, NZ
this thread is classic! way more disgusting stuff than iv found. but this is mine.
i found a sharp gf4646 in our wool shed. covered in bird crap, thought id give a clean and try to get to work. closer inspection, circuit board bit broken, but found these inside. very random.

Attachments

crazygamer

Member (SA)
Jul 31, 2015
Estonia, Tallinn
I read the whole thread and i must admit that damn, some of these are really horrid, :w00t: if i found a wasp nest or some kind of ant colony inside a boombox i´d leave it there and run far, far away from this :-D

All i´ve found is few bug corpses, and in many cases dust from construction work as many construction workers and painters love using boomboxes at their work. I kinda hate it though, it´s a pain to clean :thumbsdown: , my Hitachi 3D7 used to be construction workers boombox but was badly mutilated and neglected and whole inside was full of this mess. Sadly i didn´t take any photos. This dust appeared to be a mixture of plaster/cement, i don´t know but there were signs of it everywhere. Now it looks much better, although with some scars. :-/

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
blu_fuz said:
Great stuff. I love seeing the cool things in the radios.
Great stuff. I love seeing the cool things in the radios.

Nikonfoo that M70 was really 'furry' inside, dang.

Status
Not open for further replies.