Not open for further replies.

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
Fatdog said:
Awesome!!! :yes:

Three questions:

1) Were all the cassettes divvied up? I told FreddIE not to bring any back.

2) Did Joe and Adam get the parts they needed from the Rising?

3) Did you guys sign the banner?
You doubting me bro'?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you Oldskool says he's got it, cash that check baby!!! :afro: :afro: :afro:

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Here are a few pic I took. Because Who doesn't like pics? I can't understand why The Boomboxery banner pic want to post sideways. Can You fix it Bobby? Or Freddy? :yes: Boomboxery banner.JPGAiwas.JPGBoxes on table.JPGBoxes on tables.JPG Grill Stickers were only for display purposes Def Leppard stickers.JPGDiscolite and GPX.JPG Goodies given away.JPGHitachi Mini.JPGISP.JPGScott, taking a pic of Me- taking a pic of him Joe and Skippy.JPGJoes Grafitti box.JPGGifts I received (minus My M70)
M70 with gifts.JPGMarantz PMS-3500.JPGMini with TV and micro cassette.JPG An EXTREMELY rare Mono Discolite box Mono Disco box.JPGRC55 and C126.JPGRed CP-55W.JPGSansui FX-700R mini.JPGTelefunken Studio 1.JPGVZ and M90.JPG

Attachments

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Fuzz, you got some great pics. Fantastic to finally meet you and your family.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Fuzz, you got some great pics. Fantastic to finally meet you and your family.

:agree: Adam is great people :thumbsup:

Oh Adam here is your pic fixed ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I won the small box of tapes and the Sony CFS-9000 boombox with reel cassette in it! I also scored a gold reel cassette from thafuzz, green reel cassette from Bryan Spruth, and another Dynasty Wheely beater box from Bryan Spruth on our way down to the meet!

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Did Bill not share? :lol:

Who won the small TDK box of tapes? Who won the TRC-911?
Actually Bobby I gave one set of the Def Leopard labels to Brian (erniejade) but screwed up and gave him 2 right side and I got 2 left side :lol: luckily he only lives in Bolingbrook so we will switch out :lol:

But now I need a 777 to put them on :lol: Thank you again for the labels Bobby as they look too awesome :smooch:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
I won the little Panasonic boomer from Bobby and a mix tape from JayTee and some Scotch cassettes with cool cases from Freddie and Bobby gave me some awesome labels for my Aiwa CS880 and CS-J88. Thanks a million guys!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
skippy1969 said:
I won the little Panasonic boomer from Bobby and a mix tape from JayTee and some Scotch cassettes with cool cases from Freddie and Bobby gave me some awesome labels for my Aiwa CS880 and CS-J88. Thanks a million guys!!!!!
LOL, Skippy!! Joe was to get one of those labels for his 880. :lol: :lol:

That's the last time I let FreddIE be my proxy. :-D

oldskool69's wife

Member (SA)
Feb 12, 2010
Fatdog said:
LOL, Skippy!! Joe was to get one of those labels for his 880. :lol: :lol:

That's the last time I let FreddIE be my proxy. :-D
Fred asked me to tell you that he noted that Scott was supposed to get one and Joe the other. He just told them that they could fight over the one with the little Aiwa man on it.

By the way Freddie is not posting now because he is laid up with a pinched nerve in his neck. It affects his right arm. The only way he can sit up with minimal pain is to hold his arms above his head....my poor baby. He just rests his hands on his head asking for pain pills.

restocat

Member (SA)
Apr 25, 2010
New Mexico, USA
oldskool69's wife said:
Fred asked me to tell you that he noted that Scott was supposed to get one and Joe the other. He just told them that they could fight over the one with the little Aiwa man on it.

By the way Freddie is not posting now because he is laid up with a pinched nerve in his neck. It affects his right arm. The only way he can sit up with minimal pain is to hold his arms above his head....my poor baby. He just rests his hands on his head asking for pain pills.
feed him nothing but seeded (non gmo) watermellon for 24 hours and he will be fine. continue with a 3 day all fruit ( I mean real fruit not corn syrup fruit) diet if that doesn't work.
.. in my opinion. .works for me anyway.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I hope he gets better - hang in there man!

Skip, I'mma hunt you down!

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
Right on! Glad to see this meet went down and such a good time was had by all involved! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Also glad to hear that my tape is on the move! I hope you like house music, Skipper... ;)

Reading this thread takes me back to the Sunshine meets. Good times!

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
Sorry it took so long for me to post this fellas. I'm not completely out of the woods yet but have been doing everything from meds to acupuncture to keep going somewhat and even missed work today. Here are some pics followed by a video of the giveaways. :-D

Bobby In Love With The ISP SC800, followed by the Hitachi TRK-9900 and Telefunken CC9000. :-D

Bobby Checking Out The ISP SC-800.JPG
Bobby In Love With The ISP.JPG
Bobby Digs The TRK-9900.JPG
Bobby Blown Away By The CC-9000.JPG

And here is other from the meet... :-D

Everyone Gets These Shots.JPG
Fuzz & Joe Working Out The Details.JPG
Hubbys & Wives (2).JPG
ISP SC-800 Representin'.JPG
Ladies Chatting.JPG
Ladise With Their Favorites.JPG
Sansui Love & ISP PAssion.JPG