International Boombox Day

black jack

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2012
Maldives. Kihaa island
Hi guys!
20th of Septermber in the Milddle of Europe, in quiet and friendly country, Belarus
we will organised NEW
OLD AUDIO FEST IV
If somebody wont to go, write me PLS.

Anyway, it is very huge festival with plenty giant ghettoblasters and collectors from East Europe.
So many vodka no limit, breakdance show, and many new crazy friends.

Minsk. Belarus
Revolution street, 9
TNT-rock club

If ready to come, need a visa.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Absolutely, every year here. We have a bit of a tradition in that as a family we head to the park for boomers beer and frisbee!

Ken

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
Bremerton, WA, USA
I do. Don't know what it will be tomorrow, but it will involve a product made with Washington-grown hops...the world's finest! :beer2:
My profile pic is, I believe, from the 2014 edition of this world-renowned holiday.

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
To all brothers, those departed, those who don't see eye to eye, those who contribute in all kinds of different ways. Let us all enjoy today together, as one family and especially in remembrance of the forefathers, the creators and the forward thinking folks on the streets that drove their requirement.
Mushy stuff over, happy Boombox Day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
sunshine_ax said:
...Are you still observing this most important national holiday?
The ones who remember it still observe the day. Some forget about it though.

sunshine_ax

Member (SA)
Sounds like a great holiday!. Do kids go from house to house playing great jams for treats? Do they wake up early and exchange tapes and boomboxes? Does everyone have a BBQ with a BOOM-off competition and lawn darts ending in fireworks?

My birthday is July 30th, so we’ll combine the holiday with my party at Poe Springs Park! I’ll put it in my calendar for next year ;)

Love that picture Hardmen! HUGE boombox! Great retro phone “booth”.

Love that picture Hardmen! HUGE boombox! Great retro phone “booth”.