HOLLYWOOD ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

k2j

Member (SA)
Mar 28, 2011
West Coast
JVC Floyd said:
fark i say west coast east coast rivalry time i'll fire the first shot with my NIGHT BEAST FROM THE EAST

008.JPG

Dude this would require a thread on its own. Like remember that old thread usa vs europe vs australia etc. can't seem to find it but it was EPIC!!

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
Man this meet on Saturday is going to be NUTS...i would have loved to make it...timing just isn't right for me...i'm in my busy work season and can't take time off at all :bang:

On a positive note...if the west coasters do another big meet between November and April i'm available! Looking forward to the pics of this meet :rock:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
JVC Floyd said:
fark i say west coast east coast rivalry time i'll fire the first shot with my NIGHT BEAST FROM THE EAST

008.JPG
DUDE, one day I wanna see that thing in person!

gsbadbmr said:
Man this meet on Saturday is going to be NUTS...i would have loved to make it...timing just isn't right for me...i'm in my busy work season and can't take time off at all :bang:

On a positive note...if the west coasters do another big meet between November and April i'm available! Looking forward to the pics of this meet :rock:
Dude! We will make that happen! :yes:

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
JustCruisin said:
That would have to include a "house call" to a former members residence and rescuing Zippys C-100F.. :cool:
LOL, I remember that.... Mr. "Been having a rough time lately"

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
mancardo said:
Where is the meeting spot?
My plan for meeting up are as follows....

This location is where I plan to park. It is a multi level structure, with 3 levels of parking below and a large courtyard at ground level. Rite Aid is at street level. There is a large area where the elevators spit out. We could meet there or in the courtyard in front of the stores next to Rite Aid.

It's next to the Chinese Theater on the corner of Hollywood Blvd and N. Sycamore Ave. You enter the parking garage ON SYCAMORE north or Hollywood Blvd

TURN UP YOUR RADIO'S SO I CAN FIND YA!

Status
Not open for further replies.