HOLLYWOOD ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
trippy1313 said:
So jealous right now... you guys are my boombox idols.
Come on down man, it's not like your on the wrong coast or something :blink: :-D

mancardo said:
Woo Hoo!.... It looks like I might be making the trip to Hollywood! :thumbsup:
GREAT NEWS! :clap:

This weekend, I am practicing!
No shopping cart for me!
I have to get in shape for some boombox carrying :-D :yes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

Patron

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Los Angeles CA.
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Come on down man, it's not like your on the wrong coast or something :blink: :-D

No shopping cart for me!
you better believe it man, hahaha

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Ok everyone, so I got with Nannette a few days ago, and if everyone that wants a link to the picture gallery, contributes at least $15-$20 each for the photo shoot, we should be good to go. So its basically the same as Venice. But remember you only contribute funds IF you want a link to the gallery of all of the pictures she takes for us. Last time she emailed the link to me, and I just forwarded it to everyone to do what they pleased with the pics. Priceless.

Nannette also went out to L.A. this weekend to check out the scene where we plan to meet up. She is busy brainstorming for good ideas and locations for the pics. This is gonna be very very cool.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
My plan for meeting up are as follows....

This location is where I plan to park. It is a multi level structure, with 3 levels of parking below and a large courtyard at ground level. Rite Aid is at street level. There is a large area where the elevators spit out. We could meet there or in the courtyard in front of the stores next to Rite Aid.

It's next to the Chinese Theater on the corner of Hollywood Blvd and N. Sycamore Ave. You enter the parking garage ON SYCAMORE north or Hollywood Blvd

TURN UP YOUR RADIO'S SO I CAN FIND YA!

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Lasonic TRC-920 said:

No shopping cart for me!
Haha, no cart, working out, you crack me up.

I wish it wasn't a 16+ hour drive, and that wifey would let me. Someday though... someday.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Haha, no cart, working out, you crack me up.

I wish it wasn't a 16+ hour drive, and that wifey would let me. Someday though... someday.

It would be awesome, the TRUE West Coast meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.