Girls :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRC-911

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2009
Fort Knox
:-O okay-this ones a no go fellas. Just found out she's a LesBo:-/ :hmmm: maybe I can get in on some of that action :lol: ;-) :-/ :sad: but really that sucks, time to move on I guess :-/ Her sis doesn't want me either. crud

I guess I can always try and bag the USPS driver of mine, she's 22 and already handles my packages on a daily basis so why not my favorite one right? :thumbsup:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
lesbo ??

trc911 --about the same time you were busy getting born --
there was a cool//hilarious movie called 'risky business'

among the more important was when
miles said to joel.............................

who here can fill in the rest ??? :w00t: :w00t:

TRC-911

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2009
Fort Knox
redbenjoe said:
lesbo ??

trc911 --about the same time you were busy getting born --
there was a cool//hilarious movie called 'risky business'

among the more important was when
miles said to joel.............................

who here can fill in the rest ??? :w00t: :w00t:

she only likes girls :-/ I can't blame her though, I do too.

What did miles say? I just found the tagline for the movie and it fits me perfectly :-O
"Meet the model son who's been good too long"

TRC-911

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2009
Fort Knox
:'-( I have a rock to go crawl under now

Still more fish in the sea, worms in the dirt, and birds in the sky, just not so close though, that would have been effiecient with her up the street and my truck below my window, heck I could just rappel from my house to hers but no, she had to like girls as much as I do :-/

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
A lesbo eh? You should of sold her on being bi. Hook up with her and one of her girlfriends? OMG..... the motherload. :drool:

I would have at least told her.... "I am a lesbian too... I only like girls" :smooch:

I wonder if she really is anyway..... it is pretty trendy lately. :hmmm:

BMoney

Member (SA)
Aug 1, 2009
Northern Cali / Bay Area
:blink: :sick: :sadno:
damn. like that? sorry man. i'm surprised at how quick you're dusting your shoulders off and moving on. that's good stuff. even the best of us get shot down. i'd definitely talk to that UPS chick of yours if i was you. why? because she has a job. you work it right and she just might buy you a boombox. then you fix her car or something and the next thing you know she's fixin you up. continue to call the other girl "fishnets" though. that's her new name. not "kim". fishnets. like, "wassup fishnets." and that's it. nothing more. go about your business. why? because she's nothing to you and that's how you roll. you never know, she could always change her mind.

never. ever. ever ever ever do a song dedication with a boombox. boomboxes are just your hobby. they don't make you creepy. playing "computer love" or anything by lifehouse, nickelback or the fray, on a boombox, as a dedication, will make you creepy. it would be the equivalent to re-enacting the love scene between anakin & queen amidala from star wars episode 2 with your mint condition action figure collection. creepy. and nobody cares. that type of stuff worked for steve carell in "the 40 year old virgin" but it probably won't for you.

TRC-911

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2009
Fort Knox
BMoney said:
:blink: :sick: :sadno:
damn. like that? sorry man. i'm surprised at how quick you're dusting your shoulders off and moving on. that's good stuff. even the best of us get shot down. i'd definitely talk to that UPS chick of yours if i was you. why? because she has a job. you work it right and she just might buy you a boombox. then you fix her car or something and the next thing you know she's fixin you up. continue to call the other girl "fishnets" though. that's her new name. not "kim". fishnets. like, "wassup fishnets." and that's it. nothing more. go about your business. why? because she's nothing to you and that's how you roll. you never know, she could always change her mind.

I love waiting for the USPS truck to come when she's the delivery girl ;-) and I love watching her leave :yes: ;-)
but sometimes there is a fat bald guy that does the delivery and it's like I don't want to do either :thumbsdown:

never. ever. ever ever ever do a song dedication with a boombox. boomboxes are just your hobby. they don't make you creepy. playing "computer love" or anything by lifehouse, nickelback or the fray, on a boombox, as a dedication, will make you creepy. it would be the equivalent to re-enacting the love scene between anakin & queen amidala from star wars episode 2 with your mint condition action figure collection. creepy. and nobody cares. that type of stuff worked for steve carell in "the 40 year old virgin" but it probably won't for you.

I love waiting for the USPS truck to come when she's the delivery girl ;-) and I love watching her leave :yes: ;-)
but sometimes there is a fat bald guy that does the delivery and it's like I don't want to do either :thumbsdown:

Bmoney if I may say so-"you a straight up p-i-m-p' :sin:

on a lighter note:-O I would never use a boombox for the seduction of women :-O

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
TRC-911 said:
:-O okay-this ones a no go fellas. Just found out she's a LesBo:-/
So, she's one of those Lesbianese Terrorists? :sad: Sorry for your misfortune brother. I'd recommend stealing her girlfriend from HER instead. :-D Just kidding...... Next time the USPS girl shows up, make her stand by while you open up & inspect the package for damages. This allows her to see your hobby and might intrigue her on your hobby. At the very least, It's a convseration starter. Enough to begin an honest dialogue with her. Give it a shot. Best of luck.

BMoney

Member (SA)
Aug 1, 2009
Northern Cali / Bay Area
TRC-911 said:
Bmoney if I may say so-"you a straight up p-i-m-p' :sin:
you know what though, chris? so are you. just for trying. it didn't go your way and you had no control over that but you tried. then you thought of another girl. pop ya collar. ;-)

hey, if i ever send you a box, we definitely gotta work it out so the fat guy doesn't deliver it. :lol:

vladi123456

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Texas
Wow, girls suck!! But at least you are luckier than me - usually girls tell me that they are lesbians right after I take them out and pay for the date :lol: :lol:

TRC-911

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2009
Fort Knox
you have models on call vladi, feel lucky for that ;-) Thanks for all the insight guys, it looks like everyone wants to get in the game to me :lol:

I will find mrs right someday but hopefully before 2012 just in case :lol:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
TRC-911 said:
I will find mrs right someday but hopefully before 2012 just in case :lol:
Never mind the girls right now, You need to save you money so you can make it to the Florida meet next March. :cool: :surf:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
to the naked eye --this may appear a bit off-topic......

but - on the subject of pretty girls --
there may be some here :w00t: :w00t:

with needs..............
to see the rest (like the top half)
of fatdogs avitar -- like NOW :yes:

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ :-) :angelic: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.