Girls :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Shaka Laka

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Detroit
Don't want to sound too parenty... but, remember, this is a girl you're attracted to strictly on the basis of looks. You have no idea if the two of you would get along, even if she did respond to your advances. If it turns out that you can't get her to give you the time of day, assume it's for the best. I know it's exciting to snag a real hottie, but, long-term, it's much more satisfying to hook up with someone because you never seem to run out of things to say to each other or do together.

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Boom Shaka Laka said:
Don't want to sound too parenty... but, remember, this is a girl you're attracted to strictly on the basis of looks. You have no idea if the two of you would get along, even if she did respond to your advances. If it turns out that you can't get her to give you the time of day, assume it's for the best. I know it's exciting to snag a real hottie, but, long-term, it's much more satisfying to hook up with someone because you never seem to run out of things to say to each other or do together.
:agree: It's easy to get caught up in the looks but that generally won't get you past a few dates and ??????. For some that's enough, depends on you and what you are looking for.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
MasterBlaster84 said:
:agree: It's easy to get caught up in the looks but that generally won't get you past a few dates and ??????. For some that's enough, ...
Yeah, like Vladi. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRC-911

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2009
Fort Knox
I know her personality, she is a very nice girl and she treats everyone the same, she is involved in extracurricular activities and will always voice her opinions no matter what others say :yes: and I love that about her as well, the looks just lured me in.

You all have given me some great advice, and now I'm going to wait for the oppurtunity to get it out there,right now all I can do is just take solice in washing my car every---single--day :drool: :-) I worry that It'll get rust because I wash it so much :lol:

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
TRC-911 said:
now I'm going to wait for the oppurtunity to get it out there,right now all I can do is just take solice in washing my car every---single--day :drool: :-) I worry that It'll get rust because I wash it so much :lol:
Don't force it and look desperate and check your car for rust development frequently. :lol:

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
you know if a chick is to uptight to add you to her social networking page, i wouldnt loose any sleep over it.

i mean not adding someone to facebook or a myspace page if you know them on some level is pretty ignorant in my book.

as for not having the guts to ask her out,man i can promise you this even if she laughs in your face you will look back at in twenty years and regret not doing it.
seriously tho even if she rips out your heart and stomps on it,it is way way way way better to step up and at least try.

she cant hurt you man only your own ego cant hurt you. this is a big planet man and there are billions and billions of women on it.
you need to take chances sometimes even if it means you come off with a few bruises to your ego its worth it.

i mean what is the worst that could happen.
she might never talk to you again,but from the sounds of it she isnt talking to you now so in my view you have nothing to loose.

lifes to short not to at least try.

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Just ask her out already... or somebody else will. Grow a pair.... ;-)

Try this when you "run into" her sometime. Get a conversation started about something that she seems interested in. Pay attention to her, look her in the eyes when she talks, don't forget to smile, and part way through the conversation tell her that you really hate to, but you have to go. (Don't wait until everything has been said and you are kicking the dirt with nothing left to say) Then say something like this---- " Hey, I really enjoyed talking to you. You know we see each other around, but I was thinking it would be nice to get to know each other a little better. I was thinking maybe we could catch a movie or have lunch sometime. How does that sound?" What is she going to say? It sounds bad? Be prepared to offer a couple different times when you are "available" and ask her what would work best for her. It will work better if you can have at least some idea of what her schedule is. Work/school, nights/weekends. That is without turning into a stalker. :blush:

The non-desperate part is you are cutting a conversation off before it ends. You are a busy guy... you have places to go, things to do. You are interested in her, but you are not going to follow her home, waiting until she almost has the door closed before you ask her out. :drool:

Try it.... :angelic:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
i agree with all the advisors here --
who advise that you just MUST TRY---

beautiful girls get starred at 400 times a day --
every day of their lives --
even from back when they were little beautiful kids--

but -- they might find that only ONE in a thousand of those who stare and wish-
have the nerve to ask them out

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
redbenjoe said:
beautiful girls get starred at 400 times a day --

but -- they might find that only ONE in a thousand of those who stare and wish-
have the nerve to ask them out
So if you run the numbers she is going to get asked out once every two and a half days. Better hurry up and make sure that is you!

monchito

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
pythonville florida
yeap you need to put all fears away and let me tell you some girls never say anything yet she feels the same way but if you dont try you will not know you are not in a rush take your time ask her out for some ice-cream or something and just talk just treat her as your best friend once you get to know her then you can decide..... :yes: :yes: :yes:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Remember, you haven't failed unless you have failed to try.

BUT...

Yoda says, "Do or do not. There is no try."

So, take heed to the Nike slogan.

JUST DO IT!

:thumbsup:

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Superduper said:
Aaahh. How I miss those younger years of courtship. The heart palpations, the sweaty palms, the queasy stomache and the stuttering voice.... enjoy it while you can.
Yup. Once you are married you will never have to beg for it again. :bow:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
71spud said:
Yup. Once you are married you will never have to beg for it again. :bow:
Damn! I married the wrong woman then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.