Finally broke down and bought a set: TENERGY 10,000 mAh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I have to say, I am still loving these things, Cranked the Aiwa TPR-950 all weekend at the UK meet, and I mean, 8 hours a day and the battery meter was still showing "Good" when I packed it up to come home!

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
I have to say, I am still loving these things, Cranked the Aiwa TPR-950 all weekend at the UK meet, and I mean, 8 hours a day and the battery meter was still showing "Good" when I packed it up to come home!
Maybe we should invest stock in Tenergy Corp. The words getting around fast :hmmm:Won't take long going to meets before folks start looking at these awesome battery options :-)

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Transistorized said:
Maybe we should invest stock in Tenergy Corp. The words getting around fast :hmmm:Won't take long going to meets before folks start looking at these awesome battery options :-)
I've been looking for a company to gamble, I mean, invest a little money into. Maybe you're onto something. My IRA is always there but I'd like to have a small chunk of risk. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.