Exciting News: Aiwa is Supporting Our Upcoming Vegas Boombox Summit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Would love to hear their take on the world of boomboxes and how they have evolved and what's in stored for the future.

This meet will be interesting.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Very great to hear!! Man I so wish I could attend but I may be in a different country at that time.😮😋🎼
Great to see this turning out to be so well received.😎

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
That looks tight with the chrome rings. I wonder if they're metal?

Plus, a prototype remote is included, that isn't available elsewhere? Bonus!!

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
Reli said:
That looks tight with the chrome rings. I wonder if they're metal?

Plus, a prototype remote is included, that isn't available elsewhere? Bonus!!
I checked with Aiwa and the rings are chrome plated plastic.

Still a very cool and unique unit.

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
blu_fuz said:
Wait, that remote doesn't come with other Exos 9 units????
I'm not sure. It might but it may be a different remote. Hopefully a member that owns an Exos can clear this up. SLO, your up!!!😃

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Why do they have a IR lens and they don't supply a remote? That seems strange to me, unless some are built with no IR for a remote....

crazygamer

Member (SA)
Jul 31, 2015
Estonia, Tallinn
Mystic Traveller said:
Strange practice for a modern box, imo.
Remotes aren´t yesterday, many audio devices are supplied with remotes, but Exos 9 with remote would be a good combo but maybe they thought that it´s unnecessary for portable audio device like this. Who knows.

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Not sure who won, but thank you to whoever bid the highest and won. And congrats. This will help our Vegas summit tremendously.

And a big thank you to Adam THA FUZZ, for suggesting that someone contact aiwa and LASONiC back when the whole Vegas idea was brought up. Adam your good idea became a great reality!

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
SLO said:
Not sure who won, but thank you to whoever bid the highest and won. And congrats. This will help our Vegas summit tremendously.

And a big thank you to Adam THA FUZZ, for suggesting that someone contact aiwa and LASONiC back when the whole Vegas idea was brought up. Adam your good idea became a great reality!
Well said Steve. This is a group effort all the way around. You tried emailing the CEO a few months back and didn't get a response. I did it and happened to get lucky and now we are all benefiting. It's all about spreading the love!

Status
Not open for further replies.