DONT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH bentleygt09 on EBAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
It really sickens me to hear stories like this. Money is hard enough to come by then you have to deal with blatant rip-off artists like this Bentley guy...I really hope you have a positive outcome on this one...good luck.

swansoncj10

Member (SA)
Feb 4, 2011
MADISON, WI
my last message to him i asked for the shipping info(tracking #) & this is his response...

"Your item was shipped by 71spud. If you have any issues with your item contact J*** M***** at J*****@charter.net . He says his wife shipped it out!!! There was no problem refunding you if item had not been reshipped by them."

my response:
"So its my responsiblity to track down some random person to get my box?... Isnt that your responsibility? You're the seller/sender, im the buyer/reciever."

:jason: :jason: :jason: :bang: :bang: :bang: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I got my reply too via PM here on boomboxery!:

"SMALL WORLD!!!!! Thanks for contacting me about those JVC straps you sold me. Im actually glad you took time to contact me!! You see those straps you sell. Well you used the template for them from another friend of yours.... Joel Mxxxx!!! Ring a bell???? How funny it is that he is the one who received your other friends Panasonic by mistake and says his wife sent it off!!! Now your friend that paid for it is saying he never received it!!! So you three know each other!!! Doesn't take a rocket scientist. By the way those straps are not strong enough for JVC boomboxes. They will break. Make them with stronger materials. TOO THIN!!! And all three of you live in Wisconsin. I have brothers and cousins there. How nice!!!!"

So he is saying he mailed it to Spud instead of Swanson who actually paid for it! He thinks we are all in on this deal and he is getting the shaft :lol: . He is funny.

PS - my straps are all heavyweight poly, it doesn't get stronger than that! Prove that they will break then. I have a M70 that I did personal strength tests with on these straps. What a dill hole.

swansoncj10

Member (SA)
Feb 4, 2011
MADISON, WI
well that makes me feel better!!! im that much closer to getting my damn box!!!

yeh i just got this:

"Random??? **** hes your friend!!! You guys are funny!!"

this is all too hilarious, the fact that we all live in wisconsin is pretty funny... he will probably never believe we dont know each other. hes the that sent it to the wrong person.

so.... spud.... you got my box???? tracking number? something?

this is by far the weirdest internet transaction confusion ive ever been involved in.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
blu_fuz said:
I got my reply too via PM here on boomboxery!:

"SMALL WORLD!!!!! Thanks for contacting me about those JVC straps you sold me. Im actually glad you took time to contact me!! You see those straps you sell. Well you used the template for them from another friend of yours.... Joel Mxxxx!!! Ring a bell???? How funny it is that he is the one who received your other friends Panasonic by mistake and says his wife sent it off!!! Now your friend that paid for it is saying he never received it!!! So you three know each other!!! Doesn't take a rocket scientist. By the way those straps are not strong enough for JVC boomboxes. They will break. Make them with stronger materials. TOO THIN!!! And all three of you live in Wisconsin. I have brothers and cousins there. How nice!!!!"

So he is saying he mailed it to Spud instead of Swanson who actually paid for it! He thinks we are all in on this deal and he is getting the shaft :lol: . He is funny.

PS - my straps are all heavyweight poly, it doesn't get stronger than that! Prove that they will break then. I have a M70 that I did personal strength tests with on these straps. What a dill hole.

sounds like a bunch of bullsh!t to me ,i mean is it too obvious to just send the farking box to the buyer not friends of the buyer ,did he use the grape vine delivery service ? :lol: looks to me like a classic douche bag seller and all around crappy dude .

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I still want to punch him in the DICK!

What a idiot.

Regardless of where he thinks he sent an item, have any of you sent someone elses ebay item to a different customer of yours?

Sheesh, I hope I don't mail Spuds 30 boombox straps to skippy by accident :dunce: .

Is he banned from the site yet?

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Hmm, well now that he mentions it, spud's wife was a little slow shipping something to ME.......But I did eventually get it. :-)

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
as far as i'm concerned if you ship a box you provide proof of shipment as a courtesy to the buyer ,if you can't can't do that then don't sell boxes :-P .

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
JVC Floyd said:
as far as i'm concerned if you ship a box you provide proof of shipment as a courtesy to the buyer ,if you can't can't do that then don't sell boxes :-P .
Unless the buyer opted to be cheap and select Parcel Post.....in which case there is no tracking :lol:

If it's a low-value box, I'll offer that option.

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Hey, my ears are ringing...

Yes, I did get a shipment that was not supposed to come to me.... and right before a month long work trip/vacation trip/work trip that I had about a 7 hour turn-around on so I had not time myself to ship out the box. There is ALOT more to the story... Bentlygt09 sent me non-working M70 parts, then to compensate me for that, and after I sent him more money AND positive feedback, he sent more damaged M70 parts that he claimed were sent but gave me an invalid tracking number... weeks later they didn't arrive.... then he claimed they were misshipped by the post office... then redirected to me buy the post office... then sent back to him.... then later sent back off to me... and he gave me a tracking number for a package that was not mine, but showed up on my doorstep anyway.... this process took over a month... and Skippy can testify to the quality of the product and the content of the character of bentlygt09 because he (the 4th wisconsin connection) received both shipment of parts that I BOUGHT from Bently and had shipped direct to Skippy because I was too busy, and gone too much, to deliver them to him myself. These were M70 parts for the M70 work he was doing for me. I did not have the mis-shipped box sent off until some of this mess was sorted out. Bently never did make good on any of the damaged (poorly packed) parts he sent me... the whole thing is a fricking mess and has dragged on forever.

Sorry, but the box shipped out el-cheap-o because I figured he would probably never pay me for the shipping of the forwarded box anyway.... no tracking either. Frankly at that point I didn't give too much thought to the whole thing.... I guess I was concentrating on the deal I was going through with Bently and not so much the poor sap on the receiving end. Sorry about that....

Oh, and just so you know the deck door on the Panasonic boombox had fallen off when I looked inside the package so I have no idea what kind of deal you thought you were getting. I offered to try and fix it for him (why I keep trying to be nice to the guy... after all I went through and the over $300 I paid for his parts... I have no idea) But when I offered to fix it for him he hit the roof and started to get all upset with me... like I was the one trying to run a scam.....

BTW he claims to have lots of M70s... that is the reason for the auctions.... yeah, maybe. I tried to make nice and talk shop recently and when he mentioned the strap I said I know the guy who makes them, and that he used my original as a prototype... I think he thought we were all trying to run some kind of Nigerian scam on him or something because he got all weird. Screw that... Fuz actually made money on the guy... I spent over $300 for parts that didn't work or arrived damaged. In two transactions no less.... I feel like an idiot for going along with his whole game to begin with...

Nice to know he is passing the buck, and my email address around for good measure....

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
blu_fuz said:
I still want to punch him in the DICK!

What a idiot.

Regardless of where he thinks he sent an item, have any of you sent someone elses ebay item to a different customer of yours?

Sheesh, I hope I don't mail Spuds 30 boombox straps to skippy by accident :dunce: .

Is he banned from the site yet?
Who? Bently, Skippy or me? :lol:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
advice to spud and any other member who was scammed ...

file your paypal claims NOW ---
or -- if they are not paypal 'protected'... then
file your credit card claims TONIGHT !!

thats the ONLY way to deal with this crap-
is to send him his crap back

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Yes Swanson's package is on its way to him... and yes it is confusing... maybe when Skippy comes over tomorrow we can graph it out or something.... :huh:

boy, what are the odds that every Wisconsin member would be tied to a transaction with Bentley at the same time? Don't answer that.... :-/ :hmmm: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.