DJ Tech DJ Boombox

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
So, I've been needing to chime in on this for over a week now. But I dont have internet nor good enough cell service to post pictures.

So as Joe mentioned earlier, he was able to track down a second of these for another member. It was for me. I can't believe his ability to track things down.

Joe sent it to me maybe two weeks ago. I'm still getting used to how to fully use it, but it's been at work with my M90 every day since I got it.

My impression: It's pretty fricken impressive. I actually have to turn the bass down because it's thumps so hard! Me personally I like a mellow warm bassline, but I'll occasionally turn it back up depending on the type of music I got going.

Personally I seem to notice when using bluetooth, while very clear, it seems to clip at higher levels sometimes, but if I use and Aux cable it's clear and clip free at even louder levels. I haven't tested the range on the bluetooth, but while it's pretty good, I find the Bluetooth in the modules that Joe (blu_fuz) introduced us to much better.

The fm radio reception is okay, not great but okay, better than no radio at all.

I've been daisy chaining it with my M90, and the sound with both going it beautiful. I saw these on amazon a year ago, but assumed with how most things are built these days, it wasn't worth the price. I was wrong. It's a great machine and I wish they would make more.

Thank you again Joe for finding this. I love it.

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
trippy1313 said:
So, I've been needing to chime in on this for over a week now. But I dont have internet nor good enough cell service to post pictures.
So as Joe mentioned earlier, he was able to track down a second of these for another member. It was for me. I can't believe his ability to track things down.
Joe sent it to me maybe two weeks ago. I'm still getting used to how to fully use it, but it's been at work with my M90 every day since I got it.
My impression: It's pretty fricken impressive. I actually have to turn the bass down because it's thumps so hard! Me personally I like a mellow warm bassline, but I'll occasionally turn it back up depending on the type of music I got going.
Personally I seem to notice when using bluetooth, while very clear, it seems to clip at higher levels sometimes, but if I use and Aux cable it's clear and clip free at even louder levels. I haven't tested the range on the bluetooth, but while it's pretty good, I find the Bluetooth in the modules that Joe (blu_fuz) introduced us to much better.
The fm radio reception is okay, not great but okay, better than no radio at all.
I've been daisy chaining it with my M90, and the sound with both going it beautiful. I saw these on amazon a year ago, but assumed with how most things are built these days, it wasn't worth the price. I was wrong. It's a great machine and I wish they would make more.
Glad you like yours. They are nice sounding boxes. I've been bumpin a lot of jams via the usb port lately. And with the upgraded battery that thing plays quite a long time without a problem. And to Joe...great job at huntin one down for one of the fellas. I love mine. Its a great grab and go box.

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
trippy1313 said:

Nice job Joe and Trippy...congrats!
I love my DJ Tech Boombox...I just have to do the battery upgrade that some of the fellas have done :thumbsup:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
trippy1313 said:
I didn't see this post until now! You bet Trip - I was so excited to find one more, probably the earliest one made too!

Bumpboxx is down, DJ Tech lights up the party!

IMG_9327.JPGIMG_9329.JPGIMG_9333.JPG

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Am I mistaken or is the radio reflecting off the campfire??? Looks so cool!

I have mine at work and I do really like it. Still need to swap out the battery, but I leave it plugged in at work anyways.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Yes the fire is gleeming off the front metal panel. Looks killer.

IMG_9328.JPG

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
I tried to ask about international shipping but i just get:

We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing.

i haven't seen that before. I guess its because i am overseas. :(

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
T-ster, if you want to buy one and give them a USA address let me know. I will re-send it to you.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
T-STER said:
I tried to ask about international shipping but i just get:

We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing.

i haven't seen that before. I guess its because i am overseas. :(
He probably set up an automatic block for anyone overseas (or anyone with an unpaid item record :-P ).
I sent him a question asking if he can ship to the UK

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
blu_fuz said:
T-ster, if you want to buy one and give them a USA address let me know. I will re-send it to you.
Hey thanks Blu much appreciated, it doesn't actually let me bid/buy so im guessing he has blocked any overseas bids, I'll see if i can remove my address so it lets me bid :)

Might be able to get a DJ Tech!

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
trippy1313 said:
Looks like somebody picked them both up?
Yuuuup

I figured T-STER needed someone to ship to him and I was always interested in getting the black version (for GZ if he ever climbs out under his rock) so we bought them both. Just got tracking today and they are boxed together. I hope he has enough padding for them to survive. You know my luck with fragile shipments being sent to me :dunce: :thumbsdown:

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
blu_fuz said:
Looks like somebody picked them both up?
Yuuuup

I figured T-STER needed someone to ship to him and I was always interested in getting the black version (for GZ if he ever climbs out under his rock) so we bought them both. Just got tracking today and they are boxed together. I hope he has enough padding for them to survive. You know my luck with fragile shipments being sent to me :dunce: :thumbsdown:
Say what?