Coronavirus

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Mark my words soon there will be a record number of poor people in the USA because the working poor that can't go to work and are losing every day will be left out like always.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
And the weallthy's share of the wealth will keep increasing, like it's been doing over the last 20-30 years........since they have the reserves to buy cheap stocks and houses during recessions, and then let them rise back up.

Superduper

Member (SA)
to be honest, I watch all the stores around me right now being "forced" to close so people can "stay-at-home". For a whole month. That's 1/12th of an entire years business receipt if you are a business, salary if you are an employee. If the employer pays you during this time, will they still be around and viable when this is all over? If they don't pay you, how will you manage to get by? Lives may be ruined, destroyed, maybe even lost. Will one month even be enough? Will infections start up again after the @home quarantine is over?

I can't begin to express the amount of disdain and contempt and anger I feel right now towards the country where this all originated from. I won't name names, but we all know where it came from even if they do want to push fantastic alternate theories of the origins which nobody believes because we all know where it came from. The same place where the Asian flu and Hong Kong flu which left 3 million deaths worldwide. Then there's SARS and bird flu, pig flu, heck the place is a dang exotic pathogen incubator. I really really want to start cussing but that's inconsistent with my nature so I'll refrain before I get banned. Only Floyd somehow seems to gets away with all the swearing haha.

Anyway, most international issues, I couldn't care less. But this hits home. Hurts my family and friends and neighbors. These are things that if I make it through, I won't soon forget. I hope the world (especially us) pays attention and becomes less dependent on this country, less they pull the plug on the pharmaceuticals they make 90% of in order to plunge America into "the mighty sea of coronavirus." Yes, "they" actually said these words, fighting words if you ask me, and as I said, not something we will soon forget.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
On that note, here's a very relevant video from Chris (LasonicTRC-920)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGj8G8hCBmo

Eddy

Member (SA)
May 20, 2009
Damn Chris , they should make China pay for all the damage worldwide .

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
I wonder if all those exotic "meat alternatives" (insects, snails, raw fish) became customary due to the Communist Party killing millions thru starvation

Brutus442

Member (SA)
Jan 7, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Well I'll never complain about my mother's meatloaf again! Chris, how you held the vomit back, I'll never know....kudos

Stay healthy guys and gals

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
I'll never respect anybody who has anything to do with sea food industry and the reason why is because they torture the slit to death , next thing you see is assholes in red lobster commercial squeezing butter and lemons on the basterds and having fun doing it. People act so ****in noble but look at the way the food is treated like shlt and if the same thing happened to them they call it evil. I'm no vegetarian but sea food is treated the same way as trash till you eat it.

People remind me of the buzzards from that movie the dark crystal , just a bunch of dressed up chickens and without their robe's look like the puny buzzards they are

Eating anything these days is like eating a prisoner from Alcatraz.

I think the point where I lost respect for humanity is when they started making the chicken nuggets to look like a smiley face .

DPaignall

Member (SA)
Dec 8, 2019
Lol, I think you hit several nails on their heads there Floyd.

'You are what you eat, and you have obviously eaten something very stupid'...

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
You've also got idiots in America who eat raw oysters, acting like it's safe

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Crazy times we are living in right now!

Protect yourselves and have that big guy from the heavens in your heart!

Interesting video Chris thanks for posting it and be careful while traveling as this virus is popping everywhere!!

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
That's terrible. Especially when you see the multiple fish floating next to the live ones in the same container.

I couldn't eat 90% of that stuff. Rooster head? Nah, I'll be insulting and pass.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Reli said:
You've also got idiots in America who eat raw oysters, acting like it's safe
That is true I have seen people eat raw oysters right from the shell on a few of my Chesapeake bay trips.

I won't even eat rotisserie chicken from the grocery store I get sick every time.

RETRO-SYNTH

Member (SA)
Jan 29, 2020
JVC Floyd said:
I won't even eat rotisserie chicken from the grocery store I get sick every time.

There's a Jons near me that has a bbq rotisserie that is ecstrasy to eat. They sell out constantly which makes them extremely fresh if you can grab one. It's the only place I'll buy a rotisserie from. You just have to find that good spot.

With that said I'm a bit of a prepper so I haven't been to stores really since this even began, which is nice. Just to the 99c store to get milk, which curiously had no lines while Costco next door had a line of like 200 people...stupid.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
the job centres have just been closed here, best news ever lol, all they do is get a kick of giving people no money