Comedy relief

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
i know homie i truly am a nutter lol,,,i eat squirel shite for breast lol
It's okay brother every single human on this Earth has some kind of f***** up flaw even if they try to deny it they're just fooling themselves. Usually it's the people who you think are perfect that are the worst of them all they got so much to hide they need Perfection as a mask.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
lets just say the way i was 30 40 tears ago turned me into who i am now lad lol,,,,,nobody is perfect the ones who think they are are in denial lol

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
lets just say the way i was 30 40 tears ago turned me into who i am now lad lol,,,,,nobody is perfect the ones who think they are are in denial lol
I've been quite bitter in the past because nobody works harder than me and time after time I watched the lazy m************ and the ass kissers just Breeze On Through To Success.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
That is true because humans can't even perceive the light spectrums they can't see with the naked eye but they still exist and people think they know what reality is.
i am about to enter the matrix.......which pill should i take blue or black.........hell i will take them all lol

Reactions: floyd