Comedy relief

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
All you can do is your best if people want you to improve they should help you if you will accept the help if not then hey I'm all for living the way you want to as long as it don't hurt anybody else.
i dont want to live this way homie///////////they wanted me in care now they say there is nothing wrong with me.............i have decades of records stating otherwise

the bit i never told you when you asked by pm....i get no help nothing they have left me to rot bro

i have been trying to go into care but now they say there is nothing wrong with me.....so why have i been in the funny farm dozens of times over my lifetime

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
i dont want to live this way homie///////////they wanted me in care now they say there is nothing wrong with me.............i have decades of records stating otherwise

the bit i never told you when you asked by pm....i get no help nothing they have left me to rot bro

i have been trying to go into care but now they say there is nothing wrong with me.....so why have i been in the funny farm dozens of times over my lifetime
I feel you brother in a way I've been left to rott too only with the family that's lunier than a f****** barrel of monkeys they don't listen to s*** logic is like Kryptonite to these m************ but I'm stuck with them.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
that sucks homie........my so called family live in a 7 bedroom house just down the road amongst a few houses they have........don.t see them and guess what i don.t give a shite.........wealth can be measured in a few ways and they don't have it lol

they can choak on their money lol

Reactions: floyd

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
you are part of my family homie not them haha
Same here my brother.
Most of my family lives in luxury and they just ignore the poor ones
. I'm a carpenter and they hire other people to work on their houses instead of throwing me a bone . then I have to listen to how great they are doing when I'm freezing and going hungry.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Same here my brother.
Most of my family lives in luxury and they just ignore the poor ones
. I'm a carpenter and they hire other people to work on their houses instead of throwing me a bone . then I have to listen to how great they are doing when I'm freezing and going hungry.
jesus fooking christ that/s sad lad............i think as you may have worked out years ago i can;t stand money////////this world would be a better place without it

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
jesus fooking christ that/s sad lad............i think as you may have worked out years ago i can;t stand money////////this world would be a better place without it
Money is not a bad thing it's the love of money that's bad.
In this life you're judged by how much crap and money you can accumulate not by how much you advance as a human.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Money is not a bad thing it's the love of money that's bad.
In this life you're judged by how much crap and money you can accumulate not by how much you advance as a human.
never thought of it like that bro...........my mate would trip over if he saw a pound on the pavment yet he gambles most of it away lol..........i keep asking him are you;re eyes spinning today lol

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
i always give money away lad/////i don;t care if i have any or not as long as i have internet tobacco electric and food i dont give a shite.........don;t know why i just like helping people lol..........but most of that has stopped now lad you find most people wil take but not give and they think you are a fool for doing it lol

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
i always give money away lad/////i don;t care if i have any or not as long as i have internet tobacco electric and food i dont give a shite.........don;t know why i just like helping people lol..........but most of that has stopped now lad you find most people wil take but not give and they think you are a fool for doing it lol
That is true giving anything away gives people the idea that you know you're overly generous but some people don't realize you're giving till it hurts.

Reactions: Radio raheem

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
never thought of it like that bro...........my mate would trip over if he saw a pound on the pavment yet he gambles most of it away lol..........i keep asking him are you;re eyes spinning today lol
I never held with gambling because I never had good luck with it
.getting out of bed every day is the biggest f****** gamble you'll ever take.

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
My buddy TJ the trash man will bring his whole 30-ton garbage truck to a screaming halt to pick up a penny out of the street.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
good morning afternoon lad........there is a guy on youtube called mister beast he loves giving away money bro watch his vids, he has a bit more money than me though lol

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
I've been overly generous many times that's why I'm so poor now.
I sold my J-1 super jumbo and my second M90 to help somebody out who needed money to pay their bills never asked for penny back of it either.

Reactions: BoomboxLover48

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
I've been overly generous many times that's why I'm so poor now.
I sold my J-1 super jumbo and my second M90 to help somebody out who needed money to pay their bills never asked for penny back of it either.
i would prolly let you have my m90 lad but posting, there is more chance of me winning the lottery lol which i have never done
its just a booombox i don't care what it is worth

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
i know homie i truly am a nutter lol,,,i eat squirel shite for breast lol

Last edited: