Christmas spirit, NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Superduper said:
Smack dab in the middle. You're doomed bro, narcissism and entitled are noted descriptions haha.
Am I considered a millenial? Lol... born in 1986. I hope not.
Awe man... I had a feeling... I was hoping it was just the kids younger than me, cause they're all morons...

But honestly, probably a third to a half of the people my age are morons too.

That's sucks. I'm the generation that's gonna bring an end to civilization.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Hahhahahaha. I categorize millennials as people that grew up with a cell phone at least all through high school. We didn't have cell phones until my junior year and they didn't take pictures, there was no my space app, no texting, etc.. barely a bump up from the pager. There is a world of difference between my class of 2001 and the class of 2003-present. I'm still lumped in that millennial category because I was born in 1983.

PS, the strap guy is still emailing me asking why the tracking number doesn't work but his strap was delivered on Dec 22nd. Derp. lol

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Seems like it, doesn't it?

December 25th "So you sent the wrong tracking number on purpose? Where is my order man"
December 26th "My CORRECT tracking number ??????"

Looks like I had 2 numbers switched around, so I checked the USPS receipt again and tracked it. Showed delivered Dec. 22nd.

Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 2:43 pm on December 22, 2016 in Vxxxxxxxx, CA 92392.

So I replied today

The straps were already delivered on Thursday Dec. 22nd to the exact address you gave to me:

Rxxxxx Sxxxxxx
1xxxx Vxx Pxxxx rd
Vxxxxxxxx ca 92392

USPS
9xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx7

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
This guy makes you wanna slap his momma just for giving birth to such a p.o.s .

Chuck Norris described it best .this guy is just a chickenshit weasel.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
I don't see how this has anything to do with Millenials vs Boomers, or liberals vs. conservatives. I think it's just the natural tendency of all humans to act tough over the internet when they have no relationship with the other person. It's the same reason people flip you off from their car. There's a physical distance / separation that makes them willing to say/do things they wouldn't have the guts to do in person.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I thought he had gone away for good, but it seems that he doesn't know how to make the handle connection....

Correct me if I'm wrong butThe small custom universal straps you had sent me won't loop through itself because the hardware might be wrong. CIRCULAR loop is too large to loop through BRACKET hoop as shown in your picture you sent.
Is there a certain way or is Hardware wrong ?

Loop the small strap around your radio handle. Slide the D through the open straight slot of the other metal end. Turn the D a little to get it started into the slot and push it through. It will tighten around the handle from there. Clip your shoulder strap hooks into the D of the handle straps.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
blu_fuz said:
...Slide the D through the open straight slot...
Now that sounds like the beginning of a typical story from Joe. :lol: :lol:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Fatdog said:
...Slide the D through the open straight slot...
Now that sounds like the beginning of a typical story from Joe. :lol: :lol:
Hahhahahaha, ah man you know me!

Norm, I don't have any of the handle straps to snap a pic of to email to him. I thought it was pretty obvious in some of the other pics I sent him before.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
trippy1313 said:
Smack dab in the middle. You're doomed bro, narcissism and entitled are noted descriptions haha.

Am I considered a millenial? Lol... born in 1986. I hope not.
Awe man... I had a feeling... I was hoping it was just the kids younger than me, cause they're all morons...

But honestly, probably a third to a half of the people my age are morons too.

That's sucks. I'm the generation that's gonna bring an end to civilization.

We all think the people younger than us are morons, it's just how we roll :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, I don;t think your generation will bring down civilization because the CURRENT generation is bringing it down. Your generation just needs to get ready for the end. No work needed! :lol: :blink: :thumbsdown:

blu_fuz said:
Seems like it, doesn't it?

December 25th "So you sent the wrong tracking number on purpose? Where is my order man"
December 26th "My CORRECT tracking number ??????"

Looks like I had 2 numbers switched around, so I checked the USPS receipt again and tracked it. Showed delivered Dec. 22nd.

Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 2:43 pm on December 22, 2016 in Vxxxxxxxx, CA 92392.

So I replied today

The straps were already delivered on Thursday Dec. 22nd to the exact address you gave to me:

Rxxxxx Sxxxxxx
1xxxx Vxx Pxxxx rd
Vxxxxxxxx ca 92392

USPS
9xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx7
I say you post his address and we all start mailing him our excrement from all over the world! :annoyed: :lol: :thumbsup:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
joe --this sounds like a real sharp dude --suggest your company hires him for engineering , public relations, R&D
and senior management :-D

superlew

Member (SA)
Apr 22, 2012
Woburn, MA
blu_fuz said:
I thought he had gone away for good, but it seems that he doesn't know how to make the handle connection....

Correct me if I'm wrong butThe small custom universal straps you had sent me won't loop through itself because the hardware might be wrong. CIRCULAR loop is too large to loop through BRACKET hoop as shown in your picture you sent.
Is there a certain way or is Hardware wrong ?
OK, now I'm convinced he's from the Boston area and not CA...

....And there's a good chance he works for my company. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But, seriously, our guys are really good. This guy: Not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.