Christmas spirit, NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
So you can't take care of that for me? You WIN I LOSE because you already have my payment right ??

Take care of what? You are getting the items you paid for. Have a nice holiday.

I didn't pay for your color Blind ass selection. Hope I catch your ass with a vendor spot somwhere homie, enjoy that 25 I'm sure u needed it badly that day

Thank you. Have a nice holiday.

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
What a waste of skin and air. Scum of the earth no less but quite typical of some people these days right across the planet.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Yeah, he is really showing his true self. Also, when sending a paypal invoice and the buyer pays, you can't just refund a partial amount anyway. I would have to refund the full amount and trust that this guy would send any money back.....

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
Well the tit got what he asked for and in all honesty if he is trying to scam you out of $25, but more importantly your time, then as advised hold onto the correspondence and fight him for it to the bitter end out of principle.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Yeah I'm not sure why anyone would strap that box, unless it's just for the sake of strapping every box you own for display purposes. I mean honestly, would a collector, even a new collector, really carry THIS around on the streets?

lol.jpg

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
blu_fuz said:
So you can't take care of that for me? You WIN I LOSE because you already have my payment right ??

Take care of what? You are getting the items you paid for. Have a nice holiday.

I didn't pay for your color Blind ass selection. Hope I catch your ass with a vendor spot somwhere homie, enjoy that 25 I'm sure u needed it badly that day

Thank you. Have a nice holiday.
Horrible person. :thumbsdown:

If he's that desperate for money tell him to reclaim his Charm School fees - the course didn't work for him. :no:

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Well... how bad could it looks anyways??? I mean it's a gray box, the little gray straps should look fine with the blue strap right? It's not like he's putting it on a black box.

I don't know why he'd want the blue strap with that box in the first place.

ralrein1

Member (SA)
Man o man.........some peoples kids.Sounds like some kind of punk,millennial,libtard to me. You did everything right,even bending over backwards with great customer service for this cat. You don't deserve that kinda foul mouthed crap from this low brow individual. I have to somewhat mirror Chris's sentiment. This younger generation can eat beans. Your in the right. Dudes on ludes should not order shoulder straps. You just can't help people who are high on bad,bad b.c.

Status
Not open for further replies.