Can't hold back anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
Hope you pull through bro, this stuff sucks! I had a scare a while back, elevated PSAs, trouble holding it in, but the biopsy came back okay and healed up shortly thereafter. Could've been tons worse, whatever it was! I'm glad I had the biopsy but good lord, I don't want to be probed like that again any time soon!!

Jul 23, 2013
Upstate New York
ford93 said:
FU cancer! FU with a Brillo dildo...
I feel you bro'!!!!
My late brother came down with leukemia back in '76 - around the time the first chemotherapy treatments came out so I pretty much know the drill. Fridays - AKA 'barf night' - were spent in the waiting room while he got his blood count and meds - and the occasional screaming pain that was a spinal tap. At one point I was tested to see if I was potential bone marrow transplant material - nope, you're not getting that lucky bro... He eventually went into remission in the early-'80s but in the long term it ruined him body and soul. It's been maybe a quarter century since he last walked the earth.

At least treatment is getting better. Uncle with the proverbial one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel (end stage colon cancer) is - as of now - pulling through.

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
caution said:
Hope you pull through bro, this stuff sucks! I had a scare a while back, elevated PSAs, trouble holding it in, but the biopsy came back okay and healed up shortly thereafter. Could've been tons worse, whatever it was! I'm glad I had the biopsy but good lord, I don't want to be probed like that again any time soon!!
Count your blessings caution and watch your diet!!

metalhandbag said:
Horrible news ! I wish you well .
Thanks brother! :-)

Ghetteaux Les Fabulous said:
FU cancer! FU with a Brillo dildo...
I feel you bro'!!!!
My late brother came down with leukemia back in '76 - around the time the first chemotherapy treatments came out so I pretty much know the drill. Fridays - AKA 'barf night' - were spent in the waiting room while he got his blood count and meds - and the occasional screaming pain that was a spinal tap. At one point I was tested to see if I was potential bone marrow transplant material - nope, you're not getting that lucky bro... He eventually went into remission in the early-'80s but in the long term it ruined him body and soul. It's been maybe a quarter century since he last walked the earth.

At least treatment is getting better. Uncle with the proverbial one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel (end stage colon cancer) is - as of now - pulling through.

Yeah it sucks when it runs in the family so the MD professionals say. I still say it's the stuff they put in our foods. :thumbsdown:

Sorry for your loss and if I read correctly your uncle is now affected with cancer?

If that's the case I wish him a speedy recovery.

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Okay guys and gals this is it!

Tomorrow I go under the knife!!

Wish me luck and hope to read and write to you guys and gals soon!

One Love,
Juan.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
I checked in on Juan yesterday. He said he is in a lot of pain, but otherwise okay. Keep sending prayers, karma, and/or healthy thoughts his way.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Fatdog said:
I checked in on Juan yesterday. He said he is in a lot of pain, but otherwise okay. Keep sending prayers, karma, and/or healthy thoughts his way.
Thanks for the update Bobby. Please pass our positive vibes to him!

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Ghetteaux Les Fabulous said:
Here's hoping you wake up to morning wood...

...and a little help couldn't hurt.
LOL!! thanks for that Ghetteaux!

MyOhMy said:
Good luck, I wish you all the very best for the best possible outcome. :yes: :thumbsup:
Thanks Christine for the well wishes!

Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Thinking good thoughts for you brother. Best of luck
Keep bringing them to me bro'!

blu_fuz said:
You better kick some ass.

Fingers crossed.
I think I did blu!!

Fatdog said:
Thanks for the text Bobby that was great of you!

Rimmer36 said:
Wish you all the best Bro, one Love
Love is what we need bro'!!

T-STER said:
Fingers crossed for you man, you can do it hang in there.
Unfingered those fingers!! :yes:

Well guys and gals the hardest part is over and I feel relieved yes the first 48 hrs. were a bit unpleasant. Sore and very bloated kind of reminds me of Stone Temple Pilots song but in this case Alive and Bloated!!! :rock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdCEPhNBnrM

Yeah the doctor says the surgery went well although at one point he was debating on doing an open cut surgery, but this other team doctor was able to navigate through the previous Colon cancer surgery which caused a lot blockage but thank god this masterful doc was able to save time. Thursday I have an appointment with the doc and he will let me know if the cancer spreaded through some Lymph nodes he removed for biopsy. I hope i kick this MF out of the ballpark!

Today I felt so good I got in my car but drove short distance just to buy some groceries. I have to say it feels soooo good being in control but will try not to push the envelope to hard! That's what happens when you grow up in New York your survival instincts kicks in!!!

And you just don't give a shiat! LOL

But I know being healthy is much enjoyable than trying to be some bad ass. :yes:

Thank you all for being there!!

One thing i must say, I said lots of negatives things of opioids how i'm very much against them because of what they are doing to people.

They are a life saver I just wish they were more regulated.

One Love,
Juan.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Great to see you posting bro. Thanks for the update. I'm glad things went smoothly and your up and moving around.

With spring here and summer coming, you'll be able to get out with some radios soon and put all this behind you! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.