Can't hold back anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
I tried to thank each and everyone individually but I exceeded the allowed amount on replying multiple. So to everyone man I don't know what to say but............THANK YOU!!

You freakin' guys and gals made me cry yesterday at work while reading your responses!!

Thank god I was alone if not I wouldn't have heard the end of it!

Love you guys!! :smooch: :smooch:

ralrein1

Member (SA)
So sorry to hear the shitty news,but you've pulled through before. So I fully believe you can do it again! You sound like a great guy,and there's still much for you to do in this life. So stay strong and positive. You will survive! We are all praying for you. God bless.

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Thank you ralrein.

I already had an appointment on Monday with the surgeon and the procedure will a Robotic Prostatectomy. Imagine that when I'am so against automation, but in this case if it's for human survival then that's fine in my book. As long as it is not taking my job away then I'm all for it.

To all the guys here I have this to say............"please get your PSA checked during blood work"!!!!

Do not pay attention on the statistics that men should be checking their PSA at around 50 yrs. of age. No **** that check it please and make sure the numbers are low. I truly believe that our certain food consumption plays a role.

So next month I will undergo surgery and be out from work 1-3 weeks.......yikes!!

Superduper

Member (SA)
I will be praying for you and wish you get well soon. However, forget 1-3 weeks. I think 4-6 weeks is probably more realistic. The first week is not likely to be very fun for you. Don't rush it, just take it in stride, relax and enjoy TV or all those DVD's you have stashed somewhere.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
ford93 said:
Thank you ralrein.

I already had an appointment on Monday with the surgeon and the procedure will a Robotic Prostatectomy. Imagine that when I'am so against automation, but in this case if it's for human survival then that's fine in my book. As long as it is not taking my job away then I'm all for it.

To all the guys here I have this to say............"please get your PSA checked during blood work"!!!!

Do not pay attention on the statistics that men should be checking their PSA at around 50 yrs. of age. No fark that check it please and make sure the numbers are low. I truly believe that our certain food consumption plays a role.

So next month I will undergo surgery and be out from work 1-3 weeks.......yikes!!
Just had mine check at the end of last year.

Stay strong, we're pulling for you.

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Superduper said:
I will be praying for you and wish you get well soon. However, forget 1-3 weeks. I think 4-6 weeks is probably more realistic. The first week is not likely to be very fun for you. Don't rush it, just take it in stride, relax and enjoy TV or all those DVD's you have stashed somewhere.
4-6 weeks!

Awwww man that is really not good. I read somewhere about a 47 yr. old that had his removed and on the 1st. week he was able to drive and then on the 2nd. week he was running 5 miles. I may be 53 but I think I could recover within 3 weeks top. Then again not everybody is the same.

I've got my fingers crossed!

Anyway thanks Superduper for your prayers and blessings!!

blu_fuz said:
I'll even send you a **** load of DVDs to borrow if you want.
Thanks blu_fuz I'll keep that in mind. :-)

Chris have fun overseas see ya on the rebound!!!

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
Damn, Juan. Sorry to hear that, brother. Third time!? Well if you weren't a tough son of a bitch before the first two...I'm sure you are by now! You got this. Stay positive and keep your mind occupied. I'll be thinkin about you.

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
-GZ- said:
Damn, Juan. Sorry to hear that, brother. Third time!? Well if you weren't a tough son of a bitch before the first two...I'm sure you are by now! You got this. Stay positive and keep your mind occupied. I'll be thinkin about you.
Thanks bro' your blessings is much appreciated!

Robb

Member (SA)
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto Canada
Dont remove the prostate.. get chemo-radiation done first !
Most likely it has spread already in the bloodstream !
These doctors will ruin you man !

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Robb said:
Dont remove the prostate.. get chemo-radiation done first !
Most likely it has spread already in the bloodstream !
These doctors will ruin you man !
Too late Robb I had the biopsy done about two weeks ago and yes I do agree with you about the possibilities of it spreading in the bloodstream but the percentage in that happening is low.

If by chance I'am one of those then the man up there has already placed an order on a ford93 to go.

Before that i'm liting me up a splif mon!

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Ghetteaux Les Fabulous said:
FU cancer! FU with a Brillo dildo...
I feel you bro'!!!!

From all the Marijuana and Coke that I did as a teenager, food is what killing me how do you like that farking shite!!!

Funny how there are no signs of any side effects from those drugs..... but hell lets have juice, soda, bread, mayo, crackers, cheese, mustard, ketchup, tomato paste, tomato sauce etc.....all containing heavy on sugars aka fructose and sucrose which cancer loves because it is fuel for it to grow!

Status
Not open for further replies.