August 2014?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
mac daddy freshness said:
What's up dudes!! you can count me in Chris! I missed the last one and I'm sure as hell not missing this one!
That's great news!

So far confirmed...

Kraftmatic
Fresh Produce
Mac Daddy Freshness
Reli
Mellymelsr
Lasonic TRC-920

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
OK Guys, a little update here...

Like last time I will be setting up the garage with tables, I picked up a few more tables and a few more power strips since last time. I'll have all the cars out and make some room.

There is a good chance it's gonna be hot, so I'll have AC going inside (Ojai gets HOT!), if it's not, It'll be a driveway blow out!

Of course I'll have the work bench set up if anyone wants to do some surgery.

BTW, Does anyone have a good FM transmitter?

I have a small one, but it's not very powerful.

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
Just booked a flight from Manchester England:) only joking wish I could be there it will be a blast for you guys. Hope all goes well and make sure you get lots of pics up and vids if poss :thumbsup:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
systemaddict said:
Just booked a flight from Manchester England:) only joking wish I could be there it will be a blast for you guys. Hope all goes well and make sure you get lots of pics up and vids if poss :thumbsup:
In a mere 11 hours and 17 minutes you could be at LAX! Another hour and a half and your at the MEET!
Make sure you pack plenty of blasters! :-D

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
In a mere 11 hours and 17 minutes you could be at LAX! Another hour and a half and your at the MEET!
Believe me I would love to be there to meet all you cool guys :-D Maybe some time in the future it will be possible. For now I will have to just envy you guys and keep wishing lol :lol:

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
So you're not far from LAX then? I've been not far from you then as I flew in there a few years back for a week in LA staying on Sunset at what used to be known as the Riot Hyatt. Wish I could pop over for this meet!! :-)

superlew

Member (SA)
Apr 22, 2012
Woburn, MA
jasatc77 said:
Sounds like a blast! Wish I could make it! Is there ever any meets on the east coast?
I think it might be high time to think about a New England Meet... :hmmm:
My apologies for the "thread-jack." Carry on.

Styleking

Member (SA)
Mar 16, 2011
Boston, MA.
superlew said:
I think it might be high time to think about a New England Meet... :hmmm:
My apologies for the "thread-jack." Carry on.
Let's do it! New England brothers be inspired by the West Coast Brothers and let's put this together! I will definitely host.

superlew

Member (SA)
Apr 22, 2012
Woburn, MA
What a guy, Jerry! You've got the perfect place.
My place is no good. It's a 700 sq. ft. apartment with no parking and intolerant neighbors. :lol:
You should start a new thread. You already know I'm in. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.