Akai AJ-500FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardmen

Member (SA)
I got my 490 here in Brazil, paid price a little expensive, but I do not regret anything. :yes:
The construction of the radio (both internally and externally) is the level of excellence, has a shield that prevents dust from the speakers and tweeters, even beautiful thing. :thumbsup:

aj490fs1.jpg

aj490fs2.jpg

aj490fs.jpg

ghiok

Member (SA)
bennybennybenny said:
I'm interested in getting an Akai AJ-500FS and was just wondering if someone who has one could tell me if they has line-in ports to take external sources?
Cheers Benny
hi! benny,benny ,benny. AKAI AJ 500 don't have line in. only with cassette adapter can play mp3. also can use the new ''USB Cassette MP3 Player II'' for upgrade your boombox. this cassette suport 16GB and have REMOTE CONTROL!!! the sound of AJ-500 is amazing 90% like NATIONAL RX-7000. I recomand for all boombox owners to buy this new cassette.

hardmen

Member (SA)
ghiok said:
bennybennybenny said:
I'm interested in getting an Akai AJ-500FS and was just wondering if someone who has one could tell me if they has line-in ports to take external sources?
Cheers Benny
hi! benny,benny ,benny. AKAI AJ 500 don't have line in. only with cassette adapter can play mp3. also can use the new ''USB Cassette MP3 Player II'' for upgrade your boombox. this cassette suport 16GB and have REMOTE CONTROL!!! the sound of AJ-500 is amazing 90% like NATIONAL RX-7000. I recomand for all boombox owners to buy this new cassette.

My AJ490 have a Phono IN (RCA Connectors) and Play/REC by a DIN connector, but only works with Play/REC keys in ON position (simulates a cassete recording , but without a cassete inside). :huh:

And really yes... ...the sound of this Akai´s it´s too good, considering his sizes. :yes:

Bye!

ghiok

Member (SA)
Finally i found AKAI AJ-530FS. Sound is amazing and looks gorgeous. Now i'm looking for AKAI AJ-480. :thumbsup:

ghiok

Member (SA)
I like the boombox with radio on the bottom . reminds me about old radios made from wood. also i have the three famous rx series from National; rx-7000, rx-7200,rx-5350. :yes: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.