Aiwa EXOS-9 Boombox

Status
Not open for further replies.

panabox1

Member (SA)
Mar 17, 2010
gsbadbmr said:
This portable monster is 32" Wide, 18" tall and 12" Deep...and weighs in just over 70LBS...it has a full sized Marine rechargeable battery, and a full size Car amplifier inside...it actually lasts a long time with this battery and is extremely loud and powerful...no box can come close to this beast :rock: I'm sure the Exos sounds good...just not compared to this custom made box!

Where can I get one of these? Thx!!

jimmyjimmy19702010

Member (SA)
May 5, 2012
Sunny Brisbane, Australia
Loos like MDF sprayed in Bed liner paint. Heavy looking box! IMHO, car stereos aren't the ideal way to do things with their inefficient AB amps requiring a huge car battery to provide any sort of practical runtime. Easy way to get all the functions in one single package though.

D class amps that draw around 1/7th the power of an AB amp are the future!!

yuragon

Member (SA)
Apr 22, 2016
Hi, I am from Ukraine and waiting for Release of Exos-9 220v version...
I am an owner of Harman Kardon Go+Play wireless speaker, did somebody hear the sound of such speaker. I'ld ask a comparison...
I can't find such comparison over the internet...

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
yuragon said:
Hi, I am from Ukraine and waiting for Release of Exos-9 220v version...
I am an owner of Harman Kardon Go+Play wireless speaker, did somebody hear the sound of such speaker. I'ld ask a comparison...
I can't find such comparison over the internet...
Sorry man, I've never heard the Harmon Kardon :-/

Martin123

Member (SA)
Dec 12, 2015
THE GOLDEN STATE
The Harmon Kardon sounds like a bose and has impressive bass. I had the Ipod version 90 watts. The Exos is twice the power. You can purchase a voltage converter if you don't want to wait for the 220 version. Just charge the unit with the converter and you should get about 14 hours of play time per charge. That Harmon Kardon was nice but I blew the speakers. I play my music full volume outdoors playing sports. If I took Gordie's MONSTER to the park the neighbors would probably call the police.

Martin123

Member (SA)
Dec 12, 2015
THE GOLDEN STATE
They have the Aiwa Exos 9 120v sold on Amazon Canada so you don't have to pay any International fees and I believe it ships free. Also Bestbuy in Canada might sell it too

ScareDe2

Member (SA)
May 3, 2016
Last time I checked I could only buy it on ebay and it was more expansive $360 + shipping

On amazon.ca it is a big joke, CDN$ 1,754.80 FREE SHIPPING.

I won't buy an A9 for more than $299 + shipping. So I will wait.

NachoFirme

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2018
anyone have one of these they want to part with? I already own one but its the V1 with the 110v power cable. the newer ones have the 110-220v connectors and id prefer to get one that uses the same power connector. Id also be interested in the extended battery and remote

Status
Not open for further replies.