5th annual Sunshine Mix 2012 a Great Success

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
the full story is not complete yet --
as this m70 will -- in about a month --have a pair of nice 10" woofs installed :thumbsup:

but - here is the entire story up to this point---
and there are still plenty of options//decisions ahead = fun galore :-D

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=14253

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Oh, man. I am just sick that I wasn't able to make it to the Mix. :-/ Fuel prices have more than doubled since I was last at a Sunshine Mix and my favorite road buddy, oldskool69, is missing in action. Otherwise, I would have been there. I enjoyed the voicemail you guys left for me. I was thinking, "Damn! Are they calling from the local dog pound or something?!" :lol: :lol: I really miss hanging out with my brothers. :yes:

And one Uncle. :-P

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
Fatdog said:
Oh, man. I am just sick that I wasn't able to make it to the Mix. :-/ Fuel prices have more than doubled since I was last at a Sunshine Mix and my favorite road buddy, oldskool69, is missing in action. Otherwise, I would have been there. I enjoyed the voicemail you guys left for me. I was thinking, "Damn! Are they calling from the local dog pound or something?!" :lol: :lol: I really miss hanging out with my brothers. :yes:

hey bobby ...you were missed...hopefully you can make it next year...im looking foward to meeting you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Retro Addict

Member (SA)
May 12, 2009
England
Awesome happy pictures guys! :cool: I'm thrilled to see so many members here meeting up and enjoying themselves! :yes: Awesome boxes too! Thanks for putting the pics up! :thumbsup:

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
Fatdog said:

Then aybe it's time to saddle up again buddy! :hmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.