5th annual Sunshine Mix 2012 a Great Success

Status
Not open for further replies.

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
ford93 said:
Uncle Ed said:
We had a most enjoyable time. Good NY eats by Jimmy and lots of music and felllowship.
Would have been better had Joanne been there instead of Ira, but at least he did finally take me upstairs and showed me his :-O
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no wonder you looked so disapointed. :lol:

It was a scribble one.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yes he looked very sad ha ha ....juan you are all right in my book..:thumbsup:

monchito

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
pythonville florida
it was a blast :thumbsup: :thumbsup: thank u frank and tara :smooch: for a wonderful evening :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ,,being able to see the guys again wow it was truely awesome :-D :-D :-D ,,i had so much fun ,, it was a pleasure to meet franks best friend jimmy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: after all these years :w00t: :w00t: it really makes u want to cry.. wow it was fun ,,frank thank u for the amp u are a life saver :smooch: :smooch: ..let hope we can get together soon for a bigger event :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
Hey Ira thanks for bringing that monster gf 1000 it was a real treat... It was truly an awesome day spent with all of you.. Now I can't wait to go home and play the tape Jt made for us :thumbs: :thumbsup:

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Awesome shots Jaetee!!!!
Poor Shylo he got his but exposed!!!! :lol:
Thanks For posting them up, yours always come out the best!!!
Thanks For coming we enjoyed having you over :thumbsup:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Wow, great to see all you guys come together! Its sad to see that I will probably end up like all of you when I get old . Great pics, wish I could have been there.

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
blu_fuz said:
Wow, ----- I will probably end up like all of you when I get old .
-------------------------------

only if you are VERY blessed and lucky -- :angelic:
and start collecting some decent boxes ( for a change )

:-P :lol: :lol:

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Its sad to see that I will probably end up like all of you when I get old..
You should be so lucky!!! Look at these guys!!!!

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
i just now got the good word from jimmy -

tomorrow-
he is mailing a famous brooklyn sausage to every member who could not attend
:thumbsup: :yes: :drool:

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
:lol: :lol: that's gonna be a lot of ice... And none for blufuzz he just called me an antique on my birthday !!! :lol: :lol:

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
bklyn sound said:
ford93 said:
Uncle Ed said:
We had a most enjoyable time. Good NY eats by Jimmy and lots of music and felllowship.
Would have been better had Joanne been there instead of Ira, but at least he did finally take me upstairs and showed me his :-O
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no wonder you looked so disapointed. :lol:

It was a scribble one.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yes he looked very sad ha ha ....juan you are all right in my book..:thumbsup:
Fo get about it Jimmy we are now boombox brothers fo sure!

Sorry For not making you some mixes, but you can have Frank make copies for ya. :yes:

Love ya dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.