1st Annual International Boombox Summit, Las Vegas 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I'd love to attend, it'll also be somewhat warmer than UK so that alone would make the trip worthwhile! I'm not one for travelling much these days, I fulfilled my role as an International Jet Setter some time ago and the nearest I got to yourselves was Mexico and Dulles airport on the way to Calgary in the early 80's. (TBH, I spent so much of my life travelling and moving around I just can't seem to settle down even now but I'm trying very hard! *sigh* )

It sure would be fun if you decided to come out B)

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
This is a great idea. Only been to Vegas once, and it turned into a babysitting trip of a couple and our sisters that were with us.

Now I gotta talk the wife into it. Good thing is I got a while to work the idea into her head.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I can't commit this early in the game because of a MASS of other things going on, but I'm a tentative yes if everything works out in the end. Why the F would I miss it with this big of a crew going?!?!?!

:breakdance:

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Yay. Freddie has marked his calendar! Again, I'd love to meet our Boombox family from other parts of the globe. Maybe, this would turn into the perfect opportunity to trade some boxes we've longed for with fellow enthusiasts.

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
blu_fuz said:
I can't commit this early in the game because of a MASS of other things going on, but I'm a tentative yes if everything works out in the end. Why the F would I miss it with this big of a crew going?!?!?!

Exactly....why would you miss it?....you have to make it bro!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
trippy1313 said:
No promises yet. But 100% interested. I absolutely want to do this.
"The List"

Lasonic TRC-920
Howie1976
SLO
Dr DER
mancardo
JustCrusin
gsbadbmr
mellymelsr
Fresh Produce
THAFUZZ
k2j
trippy1313 (maybe)
jimmyjimmy19702010 (????)
Caution
blu_fuz (maybe)
oldskool69 (on calendar)

caution said:
I'll be there. What better of a reason for a first visit to Sin City?
:rock: :devil: :rock: :devil: :rock: :devil: :rock:

blu_fuz said:

Joe, Fuz!

Mr...Fricken STRAP!

:popcorn:

oldskool69 said:
Calendar marked... :-)
IF...you were going....what monster 3 piece (that I have never scene :-D ) might you bring?

THAFUZZ said:
Yay. Freddie has marked his calendar! Again, I'd love to meet our Boombox family from other parts of the globe. Maybe, this would turn into the perfect opportunity to trade some boxes we've longed for with fellow enthusiasts.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Terry said:
Better update that list, I'll be there if I can.
NOW WE'RE GETTING INTERNATIONAL...a Canadian and an Australian (oh yeah and those pesky American's :lol:)

"The List"

Lasonic TRC-920
Howie1976
SLO
Dr DER
mancardo
JustCrusin
gsbadbmr
mellymelsr
Fresh Produce
THAFUZZ
k2j
trippy1313 (maybe)
jimmyjimmy19702010 (????)
Caution
blu_fuz (maybe)
oldskool69 (on calendar)
Terry (if he can)

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
blu_fuz said:

Bring a bunch of straps. I bet you'll sell out. Heck, you'll probably make enough to finance a big chunk of your trip!👍

Status
Not open for further replies.