Thanks for having me on your site!

DET

Mar 3, 2022
Florida, USA
I don't have a large collection but I do have a couple. I am looking at getting a Sharp VZ 2000 tomorrow but it will depend on how much the guy wants for it and condition. Anyway thanks for adding me!

Reactions: retro and Brutus442

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
Welcome. That can is quite a boombox. If it's working good it's great but it could be a money and work swamp .as long as the controls and sound check out it might need re belting on everything but that's easier than electronic gremlins. These are massive and heavy . mine just stopped making sound of any kind and I might have spare parts depending on what you need

Reactions: DET

DET

Mar 3, 2022
Florida, USA
Welcome. That can is quite a boombox. If it's working good it's great but it could be a money and work swamp .as long as the controls and sound check out it might need re belting on everything but that's easier than electronic gremlins. These are massive and heavy . mine just stopped making sound of any kind and I might have spare parts depending on what you need
Yes I plan to look it over real well before I buy. One plus is that it looks pretty nice and has all it's slider knobs.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Pro-tip: There's a INT/EXT switch on the back. Flip it to EXT while he's not looking, and then try to power it on and tell him it's not making any sound. Cut price in half. Ha ha just kidding

Reactions: Radio raheem